Target Summer Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by luckylilme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That was exactly what was in the Spring beauty bag this is the summer one so it will be different stuff.
Unless they are just sending out the unsent Spring bags. They did that during the winter, too, remember?

It's possible, but I got different stuff in my winter bag it was totally different from the stuff in the spring. Plus, there were coupons in the Spring one and I don't remember getting those in the winter.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Unless they are just sending out the unsent Spring bags. They did that during the winter, too, remember?
But then they actually stated it as summer bags. I think when they sent the unsent ones in January, it didn't exactly state it was for spring. It just said 'beauty bag" from what I remembered.

I suppose we won't know till they arrive, eh?

Personally, having gotten in on all the previous ones, I DO hope it's different stuff, and preferably good-sized and/or makeup items. If not....well, that's why I have a "donate" basket.

My first time signing up! I am so excited Thank you ladies of MUT!

I was able to sign up last night and got a confirmation number! So EXCITED!
w00t.gif

I guess no bags are exactly perfect. I actually find use of the items in the bag because they're awesome to travel with. BUT then again, I'm that person that never wants to use travel sized things because they are too cute. I end up getting over myself and use them anyway. lol. I don't really mind if it has things that are lame, I mean, I think it's just a way for people to try and sample things, just like how those beauty boxes are, and like how MyGlam basically is. Instead, the Target one is free for sample! & I don't get why people on their facebook is attacking them and demanding them, Target does not NEED to do this, but they do.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I guess no bags are exactly perfect. I actually find use of the items in the bag because they're awesome to travel with. BUT then again, I'm that person that never wants to use travel sized things because they are too cute. I end up getting over myself and use them anyway. lol. I don't really mind if it has things that are lame, I mean, I think it's just a way for people to try and sample things, just like how those beauty boxes are, and like how MyGlam basically is. Instead, the Target one is free for sample! & I don't get why people on their facebook is attacking them and demanding them, Target does not NEED to do this, but they do.

Whaaat?!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whaaat?!
Oh man, I love the Minion. lol. Yeah, I was just browsing through their page yesterday & some person was like "It better be free, or I'm going to file for false advertisement" & some people were like "I better get one"! It's like hold your horse-shoes! If you doubt it, don't sign up for it. I think those need to appreciate what Target is doing for 477k people!

Lol at the pic...too funny. But I definitely agree. Target is offering this free as a promo/special and people are hassling them on FB over it. It's silly and there's going to be another bag that comes around later in a few months. I signed up yesterday and just slooooowly let each page load, got my confirmation and did a quick happy squeal..

Seriously?! People are so ungrateful and greedy! Some people always have to get upset about something

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh man, I love the Minion. lol. Yeah, I was just browsing through their page yesterday & some person was like "It better be free, or I'm going to file for false advertisement" & some people were like "I better get one"! It's like hold your horse-shoes! If you doubt it, don't sign up for it. I think those need to appreciate what Target is doing for 477k people!

I was able to sign up around 9pm last night. Looks like signups are still open though! Can't wait as this will be my first beauty bag from Target. After I missed out on the last beauty bag (i.e. one day late), I decided to like Target Style on facebook. That's how I found out about this one. I'm hoping we do get samples of the items pictured, but I'm not going to complain if we get something different
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by becarr50 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was able to sign up around 9pm last night. Looks like signups are still open though! Can't wait as this will be my first beauty bag from Target. After I missed out on the last beauty bag (i.e. one day late), I decided to like Target Style on facebook. That's how I found out about this one. I'm hoping we do get samples of the items pictured, but I'm not going to complain if we get something different
biggrin.gif
I saw some kind of update from a beauty blogger this AM and it was posted that there are still open spots for people to sign up, so maybe all those gripers should be quiet and try lol.

I don't remember if I got in on this or not...I remember trying and hitting submit, but I don't remember if it crashed, or got confirmed or what, lol.  I know it took a few times (and long waits) for the pages to even load.  I don't want to try again in case it bans me from future bags if I accidentally order more than one.  Oh well, I'll guess I'll see if it shows up or not lol.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think there's going to be a lip butter.  I have a feeling that "In the meantime..." page is just to get people interested in buying other things.  The T&C page has a specific list of what they're apparently planning on sending, and there are no lip products on there.  Let's see if I can get the spoiler tag to work for me...

this list is what was in the last bag :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  never mind me, i didn't finish reading all the 1827539186312 other posts discussing the last bag. hah

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't remember if I got in on this or not...I remember trying and hitting submit, but I don't remember if it crashed, or got confirmed or what, lol.  I know it took a few times (and long waits) for the pages to even load.  I don't want to try again in case it bans me from future bags if I accidentally order more than one.  Oh well, I'll guess I'll see if it shows up or not lol.
You can go back to Target Style, click on the Summer Beauty Bag &  if it has a confirmation, it has gone through!

I love it when I get stuff in the mail! I am really looking forward to the lip butter too!

Back