Tarte Holiday 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How quick do you think the lipsurgence set will go? I want it noooooow.

I would get it asap, honestly. If memory serves me well, the Lipsurgences are always one of the first sets to go!

I'm trying to decide if I need the blush palette, I already have one of the blushes and the bronzer....

Quote: Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm trying to decide if I need the blush palette, I already have one of the blushes and the bronzer....

I'm in the same boat.  I decided to wait for the November-ish NARS blush palette instead!

Quote: Originally Posted by wels5711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  is it sad that I have all the brushes in the brush set

Ha! I have several Tarte brushes, too.  I really like them!

The packaging this year is so nice!

Quote: Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The packaging this year is so nice!

It's beautiful! 

OMG.  Now I want it all.  I think Tarte is my favorite makeup line of all time.  If I could only use one brand for the rest of my life, it would probably bit Tarte.  Ahhhh.... *lusting after that makeup*

Quote: Originally Posted by FacesbySAM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  OMG.  Now I want it all.  I think Tarte is my favorite makeup line of all time.  If I could only use one brand for the rest of my life, it would probably bit Tarte.  Ahhhh.... *lusting after that makeup*
I'm the same way. I love their brand!

I just saw this year's  lipsurgence set. It is a must have item!  It has 4 mattes and 4 lip tints. The lustres were just OK last year- kind of sheer and not worth paying full price for. LOVED the  matte one in "exposed".

Hey guys! The Tart Lipsurgence set is now available on Tarte.com -- also, if you sign up for the newsletter (i'm sure most of you have already...go ahead and use one of the many dummy email addresses to get an extra 20% 
wink.gif
 I do it. No shame) You'll get 20% off and that also applies to the holiday kits. The lip kit ends up being $27.

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hey guys! The Tart Lipsurgence set is now available on Tarte.com -- also, if you sign up for the newsletter (i'm sure most of you have already...go ahead and use one of the many dummy email addresses to get an extra 20% 
wink.gif
 I do it. No shame) You'll get 20% off and that also applies to the holiday kits. The lip kit ends up being $27.
I purchased the blush set & the blush in Empowered! I'm probably going to order the lipsurgence on Sephora since I want it be Rouge lol

How quickly did the Lipsurgence set sell out last year? I'm trying to wait until my Oct paycheck. 
s.gif
 Gosh they always rush the holidays.

Quote: Originally Posted by Seven /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How quickly did the Lipsurgence set sell out last year? I'm trying to wait until my Oct paycheck. 
s.gif
 Gosh they always rush the holidays.

QVC had a version of the holiday lipsurgence set last year (I think theirs was a bit different than Sephora's). I brought the QVC set in mid-December. The Sephora version sold out before then.

I kind of want the Lip Surgence set, but I also really want to try one of their blushes, too. I will probably wait too long to make up my mind to spend the money and then they will be gone anyway so my mind will be made for me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I purchased the blush set & the blush in Empowered! I'm probably going to order the lipsurgence on Sephora since I want it be Rouge lol

You will LOVE Empowered.  I bought it last month and I've worn it nonstop. 

Back