Tarte Holiday 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I kept forgetting to wash them off and this is what they look like! Each swatch was a single swipe only. Also: The colors are much richer on the lips than they are on my arm, also!

i got mine today! i just tried the one im wearing is "destined" and it was destined to be mine LOL, i absolutely love the matte feel.

i highly recommend them.

i have a full size lipluster which inspired me to order these and im very happy I did.

going through a lip obsession at the moment, i also ordered on echemist.co.uk the bourjois color boost lip crayons, those are amazing as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by imelysa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i got mine today! i just tried the one im wearing is "destined" and it was destined to be mine LOL, i absolutely love the matte feel.

i highly recommend them.

i have a full size lipluster which inspired me to order these and im very happy I did.

going through a lip obsession at the moment, i also ordered on echemist.co.uk the bourjois color boost lip crayons, those are amazing as well.

destined is a really pretty color on you!

i highly recommend them.

That color looks fantastic on you!

i got mine today! i just tried the one im wearing is "destined" and it was destined to be mine LOL, i absolutely love the matte feel. i highly recommend them. i have a full size lipluster which inspired me to order these and im very happy I did. going through a lip obsession at the moment, i also ordered on echemist.co.uk the bourjois color boost lip crayons, those are amazing as well.
Wow! That's a gorgeous shade on you. I've heard really great things about the Bourjois and my UK friend is sending me a bunch of other things (package is coming in a week or 2). Can't wait to try them out. Rimmel also launched JUMBO pencils in the UK & i'm getting those as well.. Have you tried the Bourjois (if so what shade)?

thanks guys. i still have to see how it does with my coffee test lol i always take coffee to work and some lipsticks just dont survive, we shall see haha

yes the bourjois is amazing!! i wanna say those are my favorite yet. i have the shades red sunrise and peach on the beach.... hope they come out with more colorsss.....you get much more product for less money and the quality is amazing. youre gonna love them... i need to look these rimmel ones up...im addicted to all "lip crayon" style lip products

thanks guys. i still have to see how it does with my coffee test lol i always take coffee to work and some lipsticks just dont survive, we shall see haha

yes the bourjois is amazing!! i wanna say those are my favorite yet. i have the shades red sunrise and peach on the beach.... hope they come out with more colorsss.....you get much more product for less money and the quality is amazing. youre gonna love them... i need to look these rimmel ones up...im addicted to all "lip crayon" style lip products

ahh i can't wait then! if i like red sunrise and fuschia libre then i'll get peach on the beach and orange punch! i'm like you and i'm so addicted to jumbo lip pencils
wub.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I saw this earlier this morning (around midnight) as well. I wish there were lipsurgences again this year & I want the blush palette, but I wish it came individually like last years, but then again, there's like.. .05 more product in the palette. I already have dollface, dazzled & park ave princess, which is why I'm wondering if I should get it for crave & darling, but we'll see! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Check tarte's website...there is a blush set like last year but it comes with 3 and a brush :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by eucala08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow, that looks awesome! I might have to get it.

Me too!  I am just a little concerned about Tarte's shadow pigmentation.  I'll have to wait for reviews! :)

Quote: Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ulta's palette version is up!  I think I love it. Sixteen eyeshadows, four blushes, three glosses, $48.
Wow, those blushes are full sized too. Impressive.

Quote: Originally Posted by mjkdior713 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Check tarte's website...there is a blush set like last year but it comes with 3 and a brush :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I already ordered last week & it's coming this Saturday!

i highly recommend them.

That color looks great on you.

Kind of waiting for Sephora to change to have at least 2 samples I actually want to try and/or a 100 point item that I really want too. Perfume is usually not my thing and different skincare not so much either other than masks and scrubs. The Lavanila Grapefruit might be okay though. Or maybe a weekly special that I want? Something extra, anyway :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I realize I may be waiting a while. Or I may just go to the Sephora when I visit my parents so I do not have to pay shipping at least. But I am planning on getting Thoughtful Treasures at some point ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They should have it in stores, too, right?

YOU GUYS. I just received a 20% off coupon for Ulta and an invitation to sneak peek their new website.  I have the Lipsurgence set and the Gorgeous Getaways palette in my cart, just waiting to implode my bank account. I wish there was a Tarte gift, but no luck this week. What to do!  Last year, the Tarte sets sold like crazy.

I'm going to vent a little, don't mind me. I ordered the Tarte Lipsurgence set the day it came out on Sephora, and had it shipped to my P.O. box. Well, the online tracking shows that it was delivered on Monday, but when I went today to pick up my packages, there was no sign of it. I've been looking forward to the set for a week and a half now, and now I don't even know what's going to happen.

Quote: Originally Posted by LindaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm going to vent a little, don't mind me. I ordered the Tarte Lipsurgence set the day it came out on Sephora, and had it shipped to my P.O. box. Well, the online tracking shows that it was delivered on Monday, but when I went today to pick up my packages, there was no sign of it. I've been looking forward to the set for a week and a half now, and now I don't even know what's going to happen.

Oh no!  Sephora has great customer service; can you contact them about the situation?  I'm sure they would reship it for you! Still, poo on having to wait so long.

Quote: Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh no!  Sephora has great customer service; can you contact them about the situation?  I'm sure they would reship it for you! Still, poo on having to wait so long.

The clerk told me that she wouldn't be able to check out the tracking, so I called and left the package number and my contact info with the manager, who was in a meeting at the time. I'll wait and see what he can do. I'm just a little worried that both the USPS and Sephora will say that the online tracking says Delivered, so there's no proof that I never got the package.

The clerk told me that she wouldn't be able to check out the tracking, so I called and left the package number and my contact info with the manager, who was in a meeting at the time. I'll wait and see what he can do. I'm just a little worried that both the USPS and Sephora will say that the online tracking says Delivered, so there's no proof that I never got the package.
Something similar to this just recently happened to me with my wedding album. It was a nightmare but the mailing companies have loss prevention and quality control. Stay calm. Just make sure you continue to follow up, even if that means calling everyday 2-3 times per day. It's exactly what I had to do but eventaully someone will take responsibility.

When a huge company like Sephora is contracting with USPS to ship their merchandise, they are set up with insurance and processes for what happens in situations like this.

Let us know how it goes. If all else fails write a letter to corporate Sephora. Another option would be calling the VIB hotline number and letting them know what happened. One time I ordered some makeup and it was crushed upon arrival, I called and they immediately fixed it.

Latest posts

Back