Tattoo & Piercing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love pierced ears, I have 10 piercings in both ears (including tragus) and I want to get like two more :patches: the rest of my body is tatoo and piercing free.

What's a tragus? I've had four holes in each ear, but I'm back down to one each due to an earring trauma - long story, but I basically had to have my earring removed from inside my skin by a nurse. I've had my nose pierced. I've got one tatoo. I'll try to take a pic later.

i have 4 tattoos: a butterfly on my right hip, a celtic knot on my back (getting covered up soon though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ), "Carpe Diem" on my back, and a kokopelli on my left hip (coverup--just done this friday! will post pics when i find my camera's usb cable)..

i have 11/12 piercings: ears (2x each--1st hole gauged to 10 in both), tragus, daith, industrial (could count as 1 or 2 as i have a bar running between the holes), nostril, nipples, and ummm :whistling: :icon_wink

i'm planning more tattoos and piercings..i guess i'm an exterior decorator to the max lol

i have 4 hole in my ears and my belly button is done too. I have 1 tattoo on the side of my calf it's tribal like and aqua blue, about 2.5 inches long I want to add to it and make it bigger soon but not sure how/what to do. will post pic later

the tragus is the front part of the ear that is attached to the side of your face ( kinda the sticky outy piece)and is cartilage.

i only have five piercing and they are all on my ears... i have been wanting to get my navel pierced for the longest time...hoepfully i ll get it by the summer..i dont have any tats yet but i always wanted a cross near my stomach but i dont think i ll get it b/c i might not have a flat stomach forever

little note: loved having my tragus pierced. I had the right one done. No pain and super cute. but they didn't go with the diamonds i got for V day! lol! So I took it out. :wacko:

I have had a lot of stuff....ready? Well I have a huge tat of my oldest Daughter's name with vines and pretty flowers in the middle of my upper back. I got flowers because "Ayanna" means beautiful flower in Swihili ( sorry about the sp).

On my left arm I have a fairy with vines arking over heard with my second daughter's name under the fairy ( my fav tat to be honest!) And the vines go perfect with this tat because "Chloe" means blooming.

3 right ankle I have stars that go around with 2 moons and a sun in the center ( most hated tat! lol! It' messy looking).

I have Hubby's name in the middle of my lower back...it's a sideways figure 8 ( means eternity) and also there are flames around the snake 9 also enternity).

I think that's it! loL! I'm sitting here counting and lookng....lol!

When I was 20 I pierced my left nipple...hurt yes. but worth it in bed! lol!

Then I had my nose done 2 times...same place. I loved having my nose done! It was so cute! But smart girl that I am.. I took it out the first time cause I had my baby Ayanna...I didn't want her to pull it out! lol! Then I had to get it re-done and it never healed correctly. Same thing with my nipple. I took it out cause I was sick of it. But then when I wanted it back they had to re-pierce. She went into the aerola and it wasn't good. It was only truely healed for like a day. Then I took it out.It hurt th entire time too!

Anyways I'll see if I can scrounge up some pics. I don't have any of the boob!:whistling: lol! I'm not sure of the ears either....Ill take a look!

Luv Anyah aka Anne-Marie

when you have you're nipples done.... does it look lumpy when you wear a tight t-shirt???

I flaunted it girl! i was 20! lol! So if I was wearing a wonder bra and a tight shirt..then no. But if it's a no-pading bra...you're showing the world! loL!

one tatoo (i want to get a half sleeve on my left arm, but i need money and some more ideas before that happens). this is on my lower back, henry rollins is my hereo, so when i met him, i had him sign my back. and there you go.

307450278_l.jpg

piercings: 3 on my right ear, 2 on my left ear, nipples, lip, and i used to have my nose done but it got infected so i need to get it pierced again.

ouch, does that hurt?

but as for me i have 1 tatt. it's on my ankle. It's the chinese symbol for sister, my best friend and I got it our last year in high school. It was really fun, because we went on a road trip to another state and got it there, just because. lol but now we rarely talk. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

but other than that i have my ears pierced. I've had my nose and tongue pierced but took them out after a while..

I have my ears pierced, a belly button ring, a yin and yang tattoo left bicep and a toe ring tattoo. The toe ring is a few hearts joined by a wavy line.

I only wear one earring in each ear now, but years ago I used to wear zircona studs, 3 on each side, looked pretty cool having my ears all jewelled up. The two sets of holes have long closed up, don't do that any more.

i have my both ears pierced. the top left ear was pierced but i had to take it out cause it got infected. i had my tongue pierced, took it out when i got pregnant and tried to put it back in after and it closed. (that suck's) i have my belly button done and thats it for piercing. i'm getting my nose done next month. i have one tattoo on my lower back. its a tribal with a cross in the middle. thats all for now. i want to get more in the future. i'll post pix later.

i have three tatoos a purle rose on my right wrist a chinese symbol on my left forarm that means hope and my oldest sons name Alex on my lower back with all kinds of artsy designs under it, my nose is pierced and just my ears, nothing crazy but was left with a few holes from where i have tooken them out since i got married and had 2 more kids! gotta look more like a mommy i guess! (lol)

I have 3 tattoes....lower back, shoulder blade and ankle and nipple piercing. Beacuse of where they are, most people dont see them, or know i have them. I likie it that way....ii like to be able to hide them, or show them depending on my mood.

I don't have any tatoos at all.

When I was 20 years old, I went to a place ( I don't want to offend anybody here so.I'll just say..) where tatoos were not a good thing..

and it kind of just stuck with me;

plus the fact that I have so many moles on my body:icon_eek: :sick:

my goals is to get rid of all the marks on my body, not add more.

But I like and admire tatoos on others and once had a male friend who

had a three-quarter like Kim described..he would lovingly and

painstakingly design each tatoo and they all had special meaning to him..

I went with him once to his favorite parlor in San Francisco..it was great watching the artists work!!!!

Back