Tattoo & Piercing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two self done tattoos (on accident) of stars on my hips. Yeah don't ask. Thought it'd be cool and temporary to carve stars in my hips and fill them with ink... but they've been there for about a year now. So I guess they're not going away. At least I have a steady hand and they look good!

As far as piercings, I have 5 holes in left ear, 4 holes in right, but I rarely wear earrings anymore. i also have my belly button, tongue and nose done on both sides. I had an eyebrow piercing for a while but got tired of it. I want a monroe piercing and a center lip piercing really bad! As well as a tattoo that says "ENDER" on my upper back. I've been planning to get that tattoo since I was 16 (I'll be 19 in a monthish) but i never got around to it, lol.

I have to piercings in each of my ears and my belly button pierced.

I just recently turned 18 so I'm still in debate on a tattoo. I want one but have a feeling that I'm too much of a wuss. :wacko: lol

ouch' date=' does that hurt?
quote']

i have my right tragus pierced. it only hurt the day i got it done (almost three years ago now...) and for a few days it bled whenever i chewed something tough or drank something thick like a milkshake through a straw.

i feel lucky about how mine looks. the guy really knew what he was doing. i've seen some that aren't centered and look kind of stupid.

other than that i just have both earlobes pierced.

I have 2 ear piercings, my belly button pierced and a pretty little tattoo around my belly button!

I only have one hole in each ear, but by the summer I plan to get second holes done in my ear and my belly button. Eventually I also want to pierce my tongue and the top of my left ear, not to mention a few tattoos but I need to decide exactly what and where.

I have 5 tattoos ...

A daisy on my ankle, First one.

A gecko on my Hip - got it when I was backpacking in Australia ...

3 Japanses symbols going down the left side of my back, representing Female, Strength and year of the ox ( my birth year )

They are very addictive but I think thats it. I've run out of spots where they wouldnt be seen on an everyday basis !

i've got three piercings.. nothing all that exciting, one in each ear and my navel. and i've got a tat on my outer ankle of two stars, one covering a star i did myself that didn't look all that bad but i thought it would be best to get it done over. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great Topic! I hope you guys post some pictures. I have 5 piercings in my ears, but only wear 2 now. I also have a pierced navel. The navel hurt so bad I don't think I will get anything else pierced. No tattoos.

I have 4 tattoos getting the 5th this summer of an alligator on my top right foot with the tail going up around my ankle. I have a small english bulldog on my right ankle, a band of open and closed rose buds on my left ankle with the leaves, the chinese sign for patience with hubbys (David) name over it on my inside left forearm, and on inside right forearm is chinese sign for love with my kids names on it. Taylors on top and Claytons on the bottom. I love tattoos!

Take care all,

I have my ears pierced once and also my eyebrow pierced. I got back and forth about how I feel about my eyebrow. I've had it for about two years now and I'm kinda over it, so I'll probably let it close soon. It was fun while it lasted!

I have 3 tatoos

thigh - an angel kissing a devil

right shoulder - tatty teddy saying friends always

base of spine - 2 roses entwined with my childrens names in (painful)

I also have my tongue pierced x

I've had it done 3 times now honey x

First time was when I was 25 and I was grabbing at youth lol - she numbed it but you don't feel pain more like pressure.

Second time was about 6 months later as it fell out and closed up within minutes. She didn't numb it and prodded for at least an hour to find the hole.... That hurt.

Third time was just before I had my second child I thought come on now got to grow up a little. Took it out and again it closed up really quickly. Within an hour I missed it so much I had it re-pierced after he was born lol - This time I went to someone totally different and he never numbed it or anything just jabbed it and no pain whatsoever.

HTH's x

I have a sign for libra on my right bicep, basic black, with my birthyear under it-1978.

the libra sign looks like an omega with a line under it for those who don't know...esentially an upside-down horseshoe with a line directly beneath. sorta.

I have no peircings at all, I like the way they look in moderation...I had my ears done at 12 yro and took them out. Looked great, hated the way they "feel." My husband has ears peirced and I like it. I roundly hate facial peircings though.

I have 2 piercings in each ear and my belly pierced (below). Also, I have one tattoo (below) on my right lower stomach area.

Back