Tattoo & Piercing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my ears pierced, 3 holes left ear, 1 right ear, navel piercing, 7 tattoos, lightning bolt right upper thigh, heart on left breast, sun, moon, and stars right shoulder, my Dad's signature, date of birth date of death, and POPS on the back of my neck. The signature is from his solo license while in the air force, and a huge tribal sun on my lower back in the middle. I count the sun moon and stars as two because they were done at different times, and my next one is dancing bats on my tummy. I love fruit bats, they are so cute!

K..........finally posting a pic of my tat. I got it about 5 years ago.........it's on the side of my calf up near my knee........i want to add to it but i don't know what would lokk good!!

I used to have my navel pierced but took it out when I had my son 4 years ago...

I have 3 japanese symbols going up the side of my back. They are the symbols for strength, 1973 ( year I was born ) and female . Basically "GIRL POWER" in japanese lol.

I have gerbera daisy on my ankle that is ugly and faded. I would like to get it covered with something nice one day...

I have a Gecko on my hip that I got while I was backpacking in Australia at age 20....*sigh* It was bright pink but now it is light pink and the black has gone grey. I would also liek to add to or fix it up because this one is super special to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a large black tribal on my back, it`s a work still in progress.

Another one up the side of lower leg.

Ears pierced 9 times ( I like odd numbers)

Side of nose and septum.

Tongue

Nipples

3 intimate.

My next tats will be on the palms of my hands.

Arial

No-one is promised tomorrow

6 tattoos total, and I know I'm getting at least one more, but I want two more. They're all pretty much hidden, so unless I'm in a bikini, you'll only see my wrist and ankle on a daily basis...

1 - Kanji for Friendship on my right ankle

2 - Chinese Zodiac for my oldest daughter on my right wrist (Tiger)

3 - Celtic knot triangle along my spine

4 - Star on my left hip bone

5 - Tribal back piece w/ a daisy in the center

6 - Crescent moon w/ cloud wrapped around it and stars all round

WANT TO GET

(7 - Chinese Zodiac for Year of the Monkey for myself & youngest daughter)

(8 - My husband's name w/ a Playboy bunny ~ cliche, but I want it LMAO)

I used to have my navel & my tongue pierced. At one time I had 7 total holes between my ears... Now I only have one piercing per ear, and my cartilege on my left ear... I'll take pics later tonight and post them w/ this...

My belly button and 3 holes on each ear. I was thinking of getting my nose done but I know that my parrots would keep trying to bite it off and my hair would keep getting caught in it so no.

I want to get a tatoo but something small with meaning which I don't know what right now...and I change my mind so often I am scared Ill want it removed like a week after. lol

Here's mine =x

had to take updated pics.. excuse the pajamas in both pics LOL

Yeah it's actually old and it needs to be retouched hehe

superman11tattoo.jpg

The right side it is messed up from scarring? It scabbed there when I got it. Anyways I want to get that part fixed now. =x

DSC02070.jpg

DSC02073.jpg

I only have my ears (1 each) right now. I had my nose pierced last summer but had an allergic reaction (I was told that there was a slim to none chance it would happen) to it. I was stubborn to remove it and ended up getting a really bad cold and sneezed it out. I plan on having it done again next month with a titanium screw.

I don't have any tattoos yet but have been working on some designs. This is one I came up with for a friend in high school (2 years ago) that had lost one of her grandparents. But now I'm in love with the design and may use it on myself.

angel.jpg

I've had my nipples, ears, belly button, lip (like a beauty mark), nose pierced but I've taken them all out except my nipples and 5 in my ears with the first two stretched.

I've got two tattoos, one on my butt and one on my wrist (and pinky) and I'm waiting 'till my hunny finishes his sleeve to get more. I'm going to be gettin' both my shoulders done with appropriately themed pin ups.

Oh, here's my hunny's sleeve, so far it's been about 3 sittings, we're hoping only one more! I'm totally diggin' the colors, they're so vibrant!

i have 8 piercings including 2 in my ears, 2 in my nose (one on each side) belly button, lip, eyebrow, tongue :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and

3 tattoos

a barcode on the back of my neck

20 little stars on my lower back

and the word "vanity" on my left wrist (then soon to be getting virtue on my right to go with the vanity :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Wow!!!!!!! Your tattoos are all so great! I hope more people post pics of theirs....*hint hint!*

I ony have my ears pierced, one hole in each. I'm veeeery boring!

I chalk it up to indecisiveness and cheapness. I have been very close to doing various piercings before, but I always decide not to because a) it's expensive and B) my future career (lawyer) may not be the best place for such things as eyebrow piercings, nose piercings, etc....

Oh well! I want a tattoo though...a discreet one!

Thanks for sharing everyone!

My avtar is the tattoo i have on my lower back.I dont have pics of the others

I only have my 3 holes in my ears. But, I kinda want a tattoo on my lower hip and my belly button pierced. I haven't decided yet though..

Back