Tattoo & Piercing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want to get a small butterfly on one of my shoulders .. first i have to get over my fear of the needle :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have my ears pierced (one hole in each ear) and I have my nose pierced (a tiny stud). No tats.

I'm more of a piercings person, but I do want to get one tattoo. On the back of my neck, I want to get the constellations of my parent's and brother's signs in hopefully *crosses fingers* glow in the dark ink. As for piercings, I have 17, most being in my ears though. My left ear I have 10, the right I have 4(two got ripped out by my dog), I also have my lip and nose done as well. I plan on adding alot more including the right side of my neck and tounge =D

I am another boring one. I just have my ears done. One hole each. I wanted a tattoo when I was in college, but I couldn't find one that I loved enough!

I know this thread is kind of old...but hoping to get some help with a decision. I'm having a hard time deciding which tattoo to get....

I just happened to be looking at this post. And if you are deciding between the pictures then I like the first one!

And well since I'm here I figured I'd share my piercings. I have two sets of normal ones on my ears, cartilage, and a triple forward helix that I got last year for my birthday ( I don't do needles or blood so this one was hard for me) I also have my navel pierced. I'd say I'm done for awhile, since I almost passed out from two of them. LOL
roflmao.gif

I'm kind of covered in strategically placed tattoos, I use to have a number but thing have built into each other. Somewhere around 12 or 13. I work in a professional field working with clients who would never guess what's going on under my clothing. Before I had my rugrats I had 2 tongue rings (one stud & one ring), belly button, and both the ladies...Now you'd never know I had/have a 'wild' side
bandit.gif

i want to get a small butterfly on one of my shoulders .. first i have to get over my fear of the needle :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Omg i hate needles very afraid of them cant't do simple shots..lol but i got a tattoo on my wrist and yes it hurt but not what i thought. no crying or screaming just a slight burning feeling. i want more tatts im will to take the burning feeling cuz its not what you think its is. Good luck. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My 45-year old friend made a tattoo and it looks just awesome! I couldn't even imagine that she will make this step - her lifestyle is totally misfitting it (she works as a consultant in a bank).  But I have to admit that the orchid on her back looks just stunning.

I have one smal tatoo with cat) and i dream on one more big picture in my back! also i want to do a piercing on my nose 

Back