Teen Vogue + Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you already a subscriber?

That's what I am doing, if you sign up with a different e-mail to just get the Teen Vogue box for March but at the same time you can say No to the e-mail Bichbox sends if you want to opt in or not. Then you will get both the Teen Vogue Box and the regular March Birchbox.

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are you already a subscriber?

That's what I am doing, if you sign up with a different e-mail to just get the Teen Vogue box for March but at the same time you can say No to the e-mail Bichbox sends if you want to opt in or not. Then you will get both the Teen Vogue Box and the regular March Birchbox.

Yeah I have a year subscription but put my email in for the teen vogue without reading the bottom that said bb subscribers don't need to sign up. 

thats what Im doing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hmm so if I use my invitation then cancel that account after march, I can get my regular birchbox with my account AND a teen vogue box? 

I called Birchbox and they told me that ONLY March will be a Teen Vogue Box after that it will become a regular Birchbox.

For those who are new subscribers they have a chance to get the Teen Vogue Box instead of a regular box.

For those who are already subscribers they will send us an e-mail asking us if we want to get a Teen Vogue box or our regular Birchbox for March.

It will not cost extra it will still be $10.00 but you can decide if you want your box to be Teen Vogue or Birchbox for the month of March.
Then I will probably sign up for the TEEN VOGUE box and cancel the second sub. I don't wanna NOT get my regular :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Contemplating whether or not I should open a new account just to reserve one of these + a regular box. 
wacko.gif

Yay! It only took a week to get off the waitlist. I was on the fence about whether to sign up but I actually really want the the Teen Vogue box.  I also figured that with the points system I will (ideally) get 40-50 points a month for product reviews, which makes each box only 5-6 bucks in the end. 

I agree. It is going to be SO annoying for them when lots of people sign up and cancel next month - they should do something to prevent this from happening.

Originally Posted by shinylights /img/forum/go_quote.gif

they should offer both boxes to already subscribed people. heck i'd pay $20 next month to get both!! 

I called Birchbox and they told me that ONLY March will be a Teen Vogue Box after that it will become a regular Birchbox.

For those who are new subscribers they have a chance to get the Teen Vogue Box instead of a regular box.

For those who are already subscribers they will send us an e-mail asking us if we want to get a Teen Vogue box or our regular Birchbox for March.

It will not cost extra it will still be $10.00 but you can decide if you want your box to be Teen Vogue or Birchbox for the month of March.

This answered all my questions =) Thank you!

I signed up for both the regular BB subscription and the Teen Vogue March box with the same e-mail. I only received an e-mail saying "It's time to claim your Teen Vogue Box now."  I thought that was kind of fast since I signed up for BB's regular waitlist less than a week ago, and the TV box 2 days ago. I have a feeling because they have so many Teen Vogue boxes available right now that they offered me the chance to get the TV box first (+ regular subscription afterwords) rather than just telling me my regular BB subscription was ready to be claimed (which may have taken a couple more weeks).

I'm not complaining though since I actually want this box!

This just popped into my head as I seem more of us subscribe to the Teen Vogue box but... I have a feeling the box is going to be geared towards TEENS which means probably acne related products and the like. I doubt there will be makeup unless it's another mini Jouer lipgloss. So caution ladies, don't overzealous on this box since it's geared to teens.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This just popped into my head as I seem more of us subscribe to the Teen Vogue box but... I have a feeling the box is going to be geared towards TEENS which means probably acne related products and the like. I doubt there will be makeup unless it's another mini Jouer lipgloss. So caution ladies, don't overzealous on this box since it's geared to teens.

I wondered this too, I pictured acne products and glitter everything. lol

Although i'm sure if I dont opt in for it, it will be totally awesome and i'll be sad.

Does anyone know if it will be up on the website to order? Like the Bride box and those other similar ones?

Hmm I was thinking the exact opposite. I was thinking that BECAUSE its geared for teens that it would be more makeup. Plus, have you looked in a Teen Vogue? They focus solely on fashion. High fashion bc all the stuff is super expensive. So, I dont know... acne products dont seem like something they would want to go out in their box... I will hope for the best !

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by wagz379 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wondered this too, I pictured acne products and glitter everything. lol

Although i'm sure if I dont opt in for it, it will be totally awesome and i'll be sad.

Does anyone know if it will be up on the website to order? Like the Bride box and those other similar ones?
this was my thought too, but I am so obsessed with glitter and pink and things that are generally considered for "teens" even though I'm 24, I don't want to miss out...but thats also why i want BOTH of the boxes. 

Also, didnt it say it was geared towards getting you ready for prom night (side note:lol).. you definitely need makeup for that!

Exactly, Im still getting my BB for this same reason, I dont wanna miss out, since my last 2 have been so awesome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

this was my thought too, but I am so obsessed with glitter and pink and things that are generally considered for "teens" even though I'm 24, I don't want to miss out...but thats also why i want BOTH of the boxes. 

I'm definitely going to pass on the Teen Vogue Box.

I just have a feeling it won't be stuff that I'll be that interested in.  (I could be wrong tho).  I'm also assuming that the Teen Vogue box will be the same box for everyone instead of having multiple different boxes like they have for the regular BB.  Idk I'm only 26 but I just have a feeling that there will be stuff in it that I definitely won't be interested in. 

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, didnt it say it was geared towards getting you ready for prom night (side note:lol).. you definitely need makeup for that!
Unless they go the MyGlam route with that! LOL MyGlam's "Valentine's Day" bag which is suppose to help you get ready for a Valentine's Day date only had one makeup item in it and sample sizes of facial masks in it. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So it's possible it's skin care products that would help a girl get ready for prom night.

Back