Teen Vogue + Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, not worried about that in the least. If anything, they may be better, so the ppl that opt out dont feel upset they got the regular box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Maybe they can afford to have some nice full size stuff since a lot of ppl will go for the teen vogue box.

Originally Posted by BFaire06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree!  But is anyone else concerned that the regular boxes will not be as good this month since all the focus is on Teen Vogue?  Am I just going nuts?!  How can a sample program drive me so crazy, yet I love it still!!

Originally Posted by automaticeyesx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Essie retails for around $7.50 to $8.00 where I live so that alone will pretty much pay for the box! *squee*

Assuming it is full size...

Hey ladies! I did a little research on Eva Chen, who is the Beauty editor of Teen Vogue, and is the one who helped pick out the products, and I found a list of her favorite Beauty products. Maybe we can expect a couple of these in the March box?

SK-II face masks

Orly Rubberized Base Coat polish

Tarte Lip Stain in Amused

Dermalogica Microfoliant

Burt’s Bees Pomegranate body scrub

Also, Eva is a Birchbox crush. Here is the link to her article, where she lists more products she uses everyday. 

Hope that helps some of you ladies who just can't wait to be surprised! (Like me) 

I did come across that last week, thats why I am so excited for the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Karinalicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey ladies! I did a little research on Eva Chen, who is the Beauty editor of Teen Vogue, and is the one who helped pick out the products, and I found a list of her favorite Beauty products. Maybe we can expect a couple of these in the March box?

SK-II face masks

Orly Rubberized Base Coat polish

Tarte Lip Stain in Amused

Dermalogica Microfoliant

Burt’s Bees Pomegranate body scrub

Also, Eva is a Birchbox crush. Here is the link to her article, where she lists more products she uses everyday. 

Hope that helps some of you ladies who just can't wait to be surprised! (Like me) 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Assuming it is full size...

That's true, the Zoya we got was a mini. I love Essie's formula though, so I'll be happy with anything they send.

I opted in, even though I'm almost 26.
smile.gif

I'm 22, and I can't decide!!! The bottom of the e-mail says "If you do not indicate a preference, it is possible that you will receive a Teen Vogue Birchbox in March." Possible, but probably not likely. I imagine this offer is generating a lot of interest.

I think I'm just going to neither opt in nor opt out, and Birchbox can send me whichever box they please. I'd be happy with either. Problem solved!

I was worried I wouldn't have the option but I got the email today. Yea! I'm excited for the TV box - I think it will have some great items since its associated with the teen vogue name. :)

I opted for the TV box. I'm hoping since it seems to be geared towards prom season that there will be some makeup in there! (hopefully not anti-acne products, lol!)

This will be my 2nd birchbox and my first one kind of sucked, so I'm SO EXCITED to see what's in this one. 

I just signed up for my Teen Vogue Birchbox :) 

Looks like there's going to be Kerastase and Essie in there, so excited. 

25 and opted out. While I'm sure BB and TV will knock this out of the park and I'll regret not getting it, I'm still waiting for this month's Glambag which will be full of teenage-ish products I'll have to get rid of and I just don't want the chance that I'll have to do the same with March's BB. I want to look forward to my BB since I am not looking forward to my Glambag. It's sad that I'm dreading it coming, not counting down the minutes until it gets here. I'm super excited to be able to see what BB &TV sent though so don't forget to post when they come.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

25 and opted out. While I'm sure BB and TV will knock this out of the park and I'll regret not getting it, I'm still waiting for this month's Glambag which will be full of teenage-ish products I'll have to get rid of and I just don't want the chance that I'll have to do the same with March's BB. I want to look forward to my BB since I am not looking forward to my Glambag. It's sad that I'm dreading it coming, not counting down the minutes until it gets here. I'm super excited to be able to see what BB &TV sent though so don't forget to post when they come.
biggrin.gif

I decided to get the Teen Vogue box but, I got my first My Glambag this month and it was such a bummer. There was not one product I would use in the box. Hope your next bb makes you happy and I hope my glam gets better or I will be unsubscribing from them. I would never leave bb because I mean I have had some boxes I don't love but, I have had some amazing one.

I opted in for the TVBB, hopefully itll be good since this is going to be my last BB. 

I've had the last 2 months full of crap products. 

Just a warning for anybody who made a second account within the last two weeks hoping to get a TV box and regular box both in March.

Quote: Thank you so much for being in touch again and I am so sorry about the confusion regarding this TV box! I just touched base with my Marketing team and it looks like they grabbed all the emails that were set to receive the box two Friday's ago. This means that any new subscribers between then and now will not have the email option to receive the box. I'm so sorry--I had no idea this is how the emails were sectioned off. I do apologize :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />Since you clicked the Teen Vogue link but the email is not offered to your new account, I can't guarantee that the TV box will or will not be sent for that new account. It's possible that it will be but there is no option to opt-in or out. -Paulina

If you made a second account, you STILL have to get the opt in email even if you used the link. weird I know. I cancelled the second account, got a refund and opted in for my original account.

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just a warning for anybody who made a second account within the last two weeks hoping to get a TV box and regular box both in March.

If you made a second account, you STILL have to get the opt in email even if you used the link. weird I know. I cancelled the second account, got a refund and opted in for my original account.

ahhh, that is annoying. Maybe I will opt in on my regular account...can I change my status? Lol. 

So I need to opt in on my regular BB account to get the TV box and the 2nd account I set up will get the regular BB?

I feel like it would have been easier to give people to option to order both under the same account. 

Hey! I made a second account on the 15th and STILL haven't recieved a subscription confirmation email so that I can sign up for the actual box. Is this normal, or am I being impatient? I already contacted BB.

Latest posts

Back