Teen Vogue + Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The email.

[SIZE=9pt]
TeenVogue_OptOutEmail_Header.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]We’ve teamed up with Teen Vogue to create a set of exciting March Birchboxes, filled with editor-approved beauty picks from brands like Kérastase and essie®. You can get this box even if you’re not a teen—it’s a great match for anyone who is young at heart and loves to dress up!

Tell us if you’d like to receive this box, or if you would rather receive your regular (totally awesome) Birchbox.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]
TeenVogue_OptOutEmail_Button1.jpg

TeenVogue_OptOutEmail_Button2.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Please note: The Teen Vogue Birchbox would take the place of your regular March Birchbox, at no additional cost. Quantities are limited. If you do not indicate a preference, it is possible that you will receive a Teen Vogue[/SIZE] Birchbox in March.

xoxo,
Birchbox

I opted in on my normal account, just in case. I may be getting TWO Teen Vogue boxes, lol. Oh well, DOUBLE THE ESSIE hopefully! 
icon_lol.gif
 As a girl who loves pink, sparkles, and dressing up, I think this box is going to suit me. Watch the normal BB be AWESOME this month. sigh. 
icon_lol.gif

I opted in as well.  The phrase "limited quantities" scared me and I felt like I shouldn't wait. lol  If I can get another subscription in time, maybe I'll get a regular box too. (Btw, anyone know the cutoff to sign up for March's box?)

hahahaha! Me TOO! I was like, "Oh no! Limited quantities?!" *click* 
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
blink.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by wagz379 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I opted in as well.  The phrase "limited quantities" scared me and I felt like I shouldn't wait. lol  If I can get another subscription in time, maybe I'll get a regular box too. (Btw, anyone know the cutoff to sign up for March's box?)

I feel the same way and I'm 36, I don't know if you ever outgrow pink, sparkles, & dressing up : )  I hope not!  I am very excited about the Essie too!!

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I opted in on my normal account, just in case. I may be getting TWO Teen Vogue boxes, lol. Oh well, DOUBLE THE ESSIE hopefully! 
icon_lol.gif
 As a girl who loves pink, sparkles, and dressing up, I think this box is going to suit me. Watch the normal BB be AWESOME this month. sigh. 
icon_lol.gif

I did the same..  but I was wondering if I should get both Tenn Vogue boxes since it said they made a few different ones... but with my luck I would get 2 of the same, so I opted out

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my e-mail asking me which box I want. I made a 2nd account for my Teen Vogue box so I declined the e-mail and said I wanted a regular March BB box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They "limited quantities" is true just like the Vichy box. With over 100,000 members I would think that they would have only 10% Teen Vogue boxes but that's just a guess.

I just got the email. Im not sure which to pick! Im sure if i dont pick anything i will get regular BB.

This makes me curious then, how did they send the emails? Did they send them in batches to the longest subscribers first?  They couldn't have sent it to everyone at once because what if everyone chose the Teen Vogue box and then they didn't have enough?

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They "limited quantities" is true just like the Vichy box. With over 100,000 members I would think that they would have only 10% Teen Vogue boxes but that's just a guess.

I'm 31! I hope that my birthday cake, when I'm even as old as 90, if I live that long, is pink with sparkles! 
icon_lol.gif
 So yeah, I'm totally with you on that.
heart.gif

Originally Posted by VegasLover75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel the same way and I'm 36, I don't know if you ever outgrow pink, sparkles, & dressing up : )  I hope not!  I am very excited about the Essie too!!

Hello all! 
help.gif

I am 23 so my first thought was that I would never want a Teen Vogue Box- not so interested in the glitter, the anti acne creams, things like that....

But now I am second guessing myself.

Birchbox is really pushing the Teen Vogue Box, which leads me to believe they are focusing all their time and energy into that one.  I am concerned they are putting all of their resources together to make this special Teen Vogue box, and the regular Birchboxes are going to be much of an afterthought and we are going to get scrap leftovers if we opt into the regular box.

I wish we had more time to decide and could wait for the spoilers before making this ultimate decision!  Just not sure if I can rationalize paying for two boxes JUST TO KNOW!

I agree!  But is anyone else concerned that the regular boxes will not be as good this month since all the focus is on Teen Vogue?  Am I just going nuts?!  How can a sample program drive me so crazy, yet I love it still!!

Originally Posted by BFaire06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree!  But is anyone else concerned that the regular boxes will not be as good this month since all the focus is on Teen Vogue?  Am I just going nuts?!  How can a sample program drive me so crazy, yet I love it still!!

Hah, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It is just one box!

Ahhhhh I TOTALLY was NOT going to get the Teen Vogue box.. box Essie!?  I love nail polish.. I think I'm gonna have to go for it and hope for the best. 

I really hope that signing up through the TV link for a second account fast tracks you to that box, since on my regular account, I opted for the regular box.

Latest posts

Back