Teen Vogue + Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sillylilly05 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay they sent me a link in my email to get another bb subscription to get the teen vogue and i want both..can i do this with the same account?

No I wish, you have to make a separate account using the link they sent you. The link expires 5 days after you received it.

Okay they sent me a link in my email to get another bb subscription to get the teen vogue and i want both..can i do this with the same account?

Nope you have to make a new account.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I tried signing up for a second account and it put me on a waiting list. How did you guys get to check out for the teen vogue box without being put on the list?
I am wondering this too! I've been on the regular BB waiting list for a while, but when I heard about the Teen Vogue box I tried to sign up for that - it's been quite a while since I put in my email and I haven't gotten anything, so I guess I'm on another waiting list. Everybody seems to have been able to sign up right away, though, so it's a bit confusing.

Originally Posted by amandabear /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am wondering this too! I've been on the regular BB waiting list for a while, but when I heard about the Teen Vogue box I tried to sign up for that - it's been quite a while since I put in my email and I haven't gotten anything, so I guess I'm on another waiting list. Everybody seems to have been able to sign up right away, though, so it's a bit confusing.

The only people who are able to sign up right away for the Teen Vogue box are people who got in e-mail with an invite. I don't know why we got the invite but some people did and they can sign up right away. I guess everyone has to be on the same old waiting list /: Which stinks. But the people who did get the e-mail only have 5 days to sign up, if they don't then their link to sign up will be sent to someone on the waiting list.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for another account too. I might actually keep it though if I get a chance of getting 2 different boxes a month rather than the same box.

Do you think we would get 2 diff. boxes? I feel like most of the boxes have most of the same items minus 1 thing here and there....that's a good point though...uhoh :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

P.S. I saw that you were on the waiting list for the TV box(from an earlier post) you got off of it i assume then? That might easy some peoples minds who are still on the list.

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you think we would get 2 diff. boxes? I feel like most of the boxes have most of the same items minus 1 thing here and there....that's a good point though...uhoh :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I read a blogger who gets two every month. And most of the time she does have at least 2-3 products of overlap and sometimes more when they send out very similar boxes (like Dec with the Jouer lip gloss).

I dont think it is worth it to have 2 boxes every month...well other than this month. I don't want double samples, I could use that other $10 towards buying a full-size of the product I most loved.

I was also thinkig about having 2 open with BB but I would rather try others like look bag.. and glossybox if it ever opens subs for US !! I dont know whats taking them so long 
gruebel.gif
 seems they opened in every other country already... whasup with that! 

I am so torn! I'm definitely the kind of person that will say to myself "well, if I DON'T go for it it'll be awesome, and if I DO I'll wish I hadn't."

Maybe I'll just err on the side of not getting it. And be envious of all of you who get awesome boxes :)

Guess I'm not getting one.  :-(  Hopefully both the regular and the teen vogue box will be awesome!

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was also thinkig about having 2 open with BB but I would rather try others like look bag.. and glossybox if it ever opens subs for US !! I dont know whats taking them so long 
gruebel.gif
 seems they opened in every other country already... whasup with that! 

I desperately am excited for glossybox!! They are taking over the world. And I love the products that they feature. Once they open up, myglam is gone!

I also so wish I could get the Glossybox India shipped to america...is that weird? lol

SO are they supposed to send emails out to see if we want the box? they said the week of the 20th right? Anyone got one yet?

SO are they supposed to send emails out to see if we want the box? they said the week of the 20th right? Anyone got one yet?

I just got the email. Presumably everyone else did too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

but their IS going to be essie in the teen vogue box. AND THAT IS EXCITING. Obviously opting out on my normal account, but I made a second account. yay! 

I just got it too, and of course LOVE Essie and Kerastase! What to do!!!!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got the email. Presumably everyone else did too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

but their IS going to be essie in the teen vogue box. AND THAT IS EXCITING. Obviously opting out on my normal account, but I made a second account. yay! 

Just got my e-mail asking me which box I want. I made a 2nd account for my Teen Vogue box so I declined the e-mail and said I wanted a regular March BB box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just thought that i'd get myself a gift subscription to get both, and when I went to buy it, it put me on a waiting list! Hope I get it in time. Or is there a better way to get a second subscription?

Very excited about this box!  They had me at Essie. And Teen Vogue's name is behind it, so they're not going to give crappy things.  Eep!  Cannot wait until March.

Since three of my daughters are getting the Teen Vogue box I went with my regular box.

My main account got the email, but my second account didn't. I signed up under the Teen Vogue link for the second account but it never confirmed that's the box I'm getting. AHHHH! WHAT TO DO?! I do NOT want to miss out on Essie and Kerastase. 

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My main account got the email, but my second account didn't. I signed up under the Teen Vogue link for the second account but it never confirmed that's the box I'm getting. AHHHH! WHAT TO DO?! I do NOT want to miss out on Essie and Kerastase. 

If you used the teen vogue link, it automatically signed you up for that one, I think. That is my understanding at least. 

I signed up for Teen Vogue!  Essie was the deciding factor.  Hopefully everyone gets it!  (or, that at least I do because I marked "nails' in my profile!). 

Back