Teeth Whitener...BEST, CHEAP....saw on Oprah

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found the VERY BEST (and cheapest) teeth whitener at Walgreen's. It costs $9.99 at my Walgreen's (Illinois) and my teeth have NEVER been whiter. I discovered it while watching Oprah when she had a show about the best and cheapest beauty products, secrets and tips. It is "Dr. George's Dental White (Toothpaste Whitening Booster)". It says on the package "Original, Professional Strength Tooth Whitening Gel Used by Dentists Since 1989"

It comes with clear teeth forms you put in hot water and mold them to your upper and bottem teeth. Once you have gotten them whitened with the trays, you can do what I do (and the package says) and just put a bit of the gel on a tooth brush every day, leave it there, and it keeps your teeth white. There is a HUGE bottle of the whitening gel in the kit. I think I've had this for over a year now and the tube is still only about a third used up. I am almost 63 years young and have never had my teeth look whiter.

My dentist even said "your teeth are SO white and luminous", what to you use?

So just ditch the expensive stuff and the strips that don't get ALL of your teeth covered and give this a try. I LOVE it.......I think you will too. Also, you will have MORE money to spend on the REAL important items......like MORE makeup! !
brsh.gif

Very cool! I want whiter teeth
biggrin.gif

I have such a healthy mouth and good genes. I am 23 and have never had a cavity.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

thanks for sharing this with us,i was going to buy the crest whitestrips for 35.00 but im going to try this first and like you said the money saved goes to buy more mu
smile.gif

Thanks for the tip! Who doesn't want whiter teeth! I'm definitely going to go look for this in the d/s!

i love Crest Whitestrips .. .they seem to be the onli thing that has worked for me .. and my dentist even commented on my teeth after using the strips .... but this is soo much cheaper ... i will have to try it out .. thx u

Walgreens is totally out of stock--I ordered it from the website--with S&H it is $23.00. Hope it's worth it!

Originally Posted by lovelyarsenic Does it make your teeth sensitive like other whitener products tend to do? I'd like to know, too....

Originally Posted by dmolinet Walgreens is totally out of stock--I ordered it from the website--with S&H it is $23.00. Hope it's worth it! let us know how you like it!

Back