Teeth Whitening (MERGED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've personally only used strips and they worked pretty good. There are all sorts of other treatments though too. If you just search online you'll find all sort of home remedies for whitening them naturally. If you want to go the route of getting a dentist to do a treatment, they have a lot of effective methods as well. I'm not sure, but I believe many dentists will do bleach type whitenings, as well as laser whitening. Here's some more info on laser whitening which sounds interesting.

here's a closer look at my teeth...white!

2581070602_3b8d816765.jpg
hmm... you got good result .... hope OP will follow you...

I used to use crest whitening strips until one night I accidentally fell sleep with them on for a few hours. This was back in high school so 6 years ago and my teeth are STILL beyond sensitive. I do use crest 3D white toothpaste and like it a lot. I'd love to have them whitened by the dentist, but my hubby tells me my teeth are already white and I won't be able to eat. But I always think they could be whiter though!

Back