Thais' EUREKA Tutorial! Mineral makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg, i think the others are going to hate me but this is my favorite tutorial!!! i cant wait for another one from u. u totally rock!!!!

I'm not into mineral makeup but it was interesting and entertaining, thanks!

Thais,this is one awesome tut! I love it and now i will use my EDM wet aswell! Do you wash your brushes after each application? Cause with dry ones i wash them once a week,but with wet ones I am not really sure I could do that.(I am to lazy to do it each time and my kabuki needs a bit longer than a night to dry).

Ohhh WOW Thais!! The tutorial is amazing!! Really I didn't know that if you mix this blush on your lips with this nudish l/g you would get that intense lipcolor! I thought I would see somehting nude! I love it!

Thanks so much for this tutorial, it's awesome
smile.gif
Haha, I love your silly faces, you're too cute! I can't wait til I get my kabuki so I can try this out for myself.

Thank you Thais for this amazing tutorial
rockwoot.gif
You truly are a mineral mu queen!
king.gif
I love the whole makeup you did, but you look gorgeous in the before picture already! The foundation looks really beautiful when applied wet. I'd like to try my EDM that way too, but should get some spritz water first.

Originally Posted by Zoey /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thais,this is one awesome tut! I love it and now i will use my EDM wet aswell! Do you wash your brushes after each application? Cause with dry ones i wash them once a week,but with wet ones I am not really sure I could do that.(I am to lazy to do it each time and my kabuki needs a bit longer than a night to dry). I dont use the wet technique everyday; so I continue to wash my kabuki on a weekly basis.
smile.gif
But if you try this technique everyday, then you may need to wash it a few times a week.

Originally Posted by Sophia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ohhh WOW Thais!! The tutorial is amazing!! Really I didn't know that if you mix this blush on your lips with this nudish l/g you would get that intense lipcolor! I thought I would see somehting nude! I love it! You can try it with golden gate too.
smile.gif

I am so glad you girls liked the tut! Thanks!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont use the wet technique everyday; so I continue to wash my kabuki on a weekly basis.
smile.gif
But if you try this technique everyday, then you may need to wash it a few times a week.

You can try it with golden gate too.
smile.gif

I am so glad you girls liked the tut! Thanks!!!
biggrin.gif

Hey I tried it but it didn't turn out to be pigmented, maybe I need a darker blush!

Originally Posted by Sophia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey I tried it but it didn't turn out to be pigmented, maybe I need a darker blush! I'll try too and let u know.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey I tried it but it didn't turn out to be pigmented, maybe I need a darker blush! Here you go. I used Golden Gate blush with Elaborate l/g on top. It doesnt give an intense color like glee (glee is a dark mauve color kinda); but it does give some color... Like a coral peachy orangey color.
biggrin.gif
heheAttachment 25217

Awesome tut!!!!
rocknroll2.gif
icon_cheers.gif
I'm going to start applying my mineral MU wet.

Btw, I think you should copyright the word 'Eureka'
wink.gif

Thais, you done a wonderful job, that you took time of your busy like (being a doc must be stressful) to do a tut for us common people. I'll be trying the moist method next time. Eureka...

Originally Posted by pieced /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thais, you done a wonderful job, that you took time of your busy like (being a doc must be stressful) to do a tut for us common people. I'll be trying the moist method next time. Eureka... I'm "common people" too!!
biggrin.gif
LOLMake sure to post pics to show us how it looks on your skin! Eureka!!!

Back