Thais' EUREKA Tutorial! Mineral makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nifty!
laughing.gif

I'm still waiting to see pics of you girls after using the Eureka! technique!!
biggrin.gif

awsome tut thais!!! eureka!!! and i love the cute faces lol so fun!

i didnt know you were a doctor, what kind?

What color foundation is that. I'm thinking about trying it because it looks so natural and I can't find anything that matches me. Do you have any suggestions for what color I should use. My skin color is pretty much exacly like Mabelwan's in her FOTD for Sept. 13.

Originally Posted by Clouded_Storm /img/forum/go_quote.gif What color foundation is that. I'm thinking about trying it because it looks so natural and I can't find anything that matches me. Do you have any suggestions for what color I should use. My skin color is pretty much exacly like Mabelwan's in her FOTD for Sept. 13. I'm using medium beige intensive.

Thais.....thanks so much for this thread! You're awesome! I've been using BE for about 2 years now and never even thought of using it wet until I saw this...now this is how I apply everyday! I had some apple from the EDM samples and used it the first day and went right the Ulta and got Hint (even tho apple was OK)

Hey...btw...took a gander at your profile. 24 years old and already a doctor! WOW! You go girl! Im green with envy...your gorgeous, have a great career, engaged AND seem to be VERY nice! You should be very proud of yourself!

Originally Posted by Angie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thais.....thanks so much for this thread! You're awesome! I've been using BE for about 2 years now and never even thought of using it wet until I saw this...now this is how I apply everyday! I had some apple from the EDM samples and used it the first day and went right the Ulta and got Hint (even tho apple was OK)Hey...btw...took a gander at your profile. 24 years old and already a doctor! WOW! You go girl! Im green with envy...your gorgeous, have a great career, engaged AND seem to be VERY nice! You should be very proud of yourself!

Yep, I was 22 when I graduated.
smile.gif
Thanks for all the compliments; and I am glad to hear the tutorial was helpful.
smile.gif
post pics if u can!

I can't wait to get to 10 posts so I can see this one!!!!! Thanks!

Originally Posted by soybeangirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't wait to get to 10 posts so I can see this one!!!!! Thanks!

6 more posts and you will be able to see it.
smile.gif

Still waiting for my samples from Signature Minerals (no idea is they are good) and I'm already addicted. I'm new at all this.

Will post to see how your Eurekas work on me Thais, and THANK YOU! for all your tricks and tips.

An by the way I agree that even without makeup your skin looks healthy and beautiful.

Ohhh by the way is there a place or page where I can go and see what all those initials mean? I know BE=Bare Escentuals, EDM=Everyday Minerals etc... but gheeeee, took me a lot!

Back