Thais' EUREKA Tutorial! Mineral makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, now *I* am off to try it wet... Will try to figure out how to post pix when I succeed!

Thanks, Thai, for an excellent excellent tutorial! (I finally hit ten posts, and am spending my waking hours (was up till 1 a.m. last night! tee hee hee!) working my way through the tutorials!)

Elenor

I have seen this tutorial several times. I love it.
smile.gif

OMG, I finally got the 182 brush (on boxing day, haha) and must I say, HEAVEN!!!

I also got fix+ and tried out your eureka method, and it's awesome!!!

I loved the cooling effect kind of feel on my face as I was applying the MU, although I'm still trying to fine tune the amount of MU I apply.

Thanks again Thais!!!
worship.gif
handkuss.gif

Originally Posted by stolenbaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, this has convinced me to try MMU again. Wonderful tutorial! Thanks!!! If you do try this technique, be careful not to apply too much; a little goes a long way... If you use too much powder using the wet technique, your face will look like a mask. Practice leads to perfection!
smile.gif
Ah and dont forget to post pics if you try it, please!
biggrin.gif

Great tuturial, and very thorough! I never would have thought to use mineral makeup as lip color, so thanks for the tip!

Thanks for the tutorial Thais! Youre great!! I ordered EDM samples 13 days ago. I still havent received them though (desperately waiting) I cant wait to try 'em out.

I've never heard of putting it on like this. I gave up on Mineral Makeup, but still kept it under my sink, I'm going to go pull them out and give this a try!!!

Thanks!! You look awesome!!!

Back