Thais' EUREKA Tutorial! Mineral makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great tutorial! As an avid mineral makeup user, I so appreciate the time you took to make this tut. I have never tried them wet, guess I have to now. Amazing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by pieced /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thais, you done a wonderful job, that you took time of your busy like (being a doc must be stressful) to do a tut for us common people. I'll be trying the moist method next time. Eureka... Did you try it Pieced?

Thais, every since you posted your Eureka threads, I've been using my foundation and blush wet and I absolutely love it! You're a mad scientist genious!!! Do you like it better with your thermal water or your Fix+? I'm quickly running out of my Mario Badescu rose water so I want to know what I should get next!!!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thais, every since you posted your Eureka threads, I've been using my foundation and blush wet and I absolutely love it! You're a mad scientist genious!!! Do you like it better with your thermal water or your Fix+? I'm quickly running out of my Mario Badescu rose water so I want to know what I should get next!!! To be honest, I get the same effect with both...

Hi Thais,

This is my first post on the board, I've been "lurking" for a couple of months, trying to learn as much as I can. I wanted to send you a big "obrigado" (Thank You!) for turning me on to Every Day Minerals. I totally love this makeup and it has made a huge difference in my skin. I'd tried everything out there - I have rosacea - and nothing seemed to work right. I wanted the simplicity of minerals - but kept getting that "cakey" look. Even my old standby foundation - Chanel - was not working right anymore (ah, the joys of getting older - NOT!). ANyway, just wanted to thank you for that tip - which has made such a huge difference to my skin. You know how it is, if you feel like your makeup isn't doing you justice - well, my whole day is SHOT.

Hope I can contribute in future to the fun around here. You girls seem like you have a great upbeat attitude and a nice atmosphere here!

Sandy

(skincare/makeup/perfume maniac)

What an awesome tutorial Thais.. its brilliant!!!! I'm going to try this idea out, but just need to find a spritz bottle to put some mineral water in. x

Originally Posted by sandybeach /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Thais,This is my first post on the board, I've been "lurking" for a couple of months, trying to learn as much as I can. I wanted to send you a big "obrigado" (Thank You!) for turning me on to Every Day Minerals. I totally love this makeup and it has made a huge difference in my skin. I'd tried everything out there - I have rosacea - and nothing seemed to work right. I wanted the simplicity of minerals - but kept getting that "cakey" look. Even my old standby foundation - Chanel - was not working right anymore (ah, the joys of getting older - NOT!). ANyway, just wanted to thank you for that tip - which has made such a huge difference to my skin. You know how it is, if you feel like your makeup isn't doing you justice - well, my whole day is SHOT.

Hope I can contribute in future to the fun around here. You girls seem like you have a great upbeat attitude and a nice atmosphere here!

Sandy

(skincare/makeup/perfume maniac)

Hi Sandy! I am glad you liked the tut and you decided to start posting! I'm looking forward to reading more posts from u! Glad you like EDM too!Do you speak portuguese?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xkatiex /img/forum/go_quote.gif What an awesome tutorial Thais.. its brilliant!!!! I'm going to try this idea out, but just need to find a spritz bottle to put some mineral water in. x Let me know what you think when you try it Katie.
smile.gif

yay now I'm convinced i need to try mineral make up. it looks so funny on your pics lol.

Awesome ste-by-step tut, Thais! It's so detailed and helpful! Thanks for posting it!

Originally Posted by mabelwan /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome ste-by-step tut, Thais! It's so detailed and helpful! Thanks for posting it! I'm glad you liked it!

Ok thats it! I'm only using my minerals wet from now on.. I had to give this ago so this afternoon.. I just damped my brush with some tap water and swirled on some mineral foundation. It looked so good when I applied it and my skin felt like velvet!! I just need to get a spritz bottle that I can refill. I really love the finish it gives when the minerals are applied wet.. I found it gives a really matte and slighty glowy look to the skin. It also makes my pale skin look much healthier than when I used the minerals dry. Thanks so much Thais.. I promise I'll post pics soon. Eureka! lol x

Originally Posted by xkatiex /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok thats it! I'm only using my minerals wet from now on.. I had to give this ago so this afternoon.. I just damped my brush with some tap water and swirled on some mineral foundation. It looked so good when I applied it and my skin felt like velvet!! I just need to get a spritz bottle that I can refill. I really love the finish it gives when the minerals are applied wet.. I found it gives a really matte and slighty glowy look to the skin. It also makes my pale skin look much healthier than when I used the minerals dry. Thanks so much Thais.. I promise I'll post pics soon. Eureka! lol x Katie!!!! I am glad you like it and I cant wait to se pics!

Back