Thais' EUREKA Tutorial! Mineral makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very very informative!!! but one question, it does not clog your pores even if applied wet?

Originally Posted by Wism /img/forum/go_quote.gif very very informative!!! but one question, it does not clog your pores even if applied wet? Nope!!!
smile.gif

OMG Thais, I cannot believe how well wet minerals worked out!!! It gives A++ coverage and increases the staying power! I especialy love the dewy look of the blush applied wet, I was up very late last night and got hardly any sleep yet I got so many compliments on how I was "just glowing" today....hehehe
moa.gif
Thanks for the awesome tutorial!

Originally Posted by Wism /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG Thais, I cannot believe how well wet minerals worked out!!! It gives A++ coverage and increases the staying power! I especialy love the dewy look of the blush applied wet, I was up very late last night and got hardly any sleep yet I got so many compliments on how I was "just glowing" today....hehehe
moa.gif
Thanks for the awesome tutorial! YAY That's so awesome!!!!
biggrin.gif

Gosh this was so much fun, you need to do more of these. I use mineral makeup all the time and I have never attempted to apply it wet. You have convinced me it is worth a try. You are such a doll!

omg, this is the tutorial i've been looking for. i've never thought of apply mm wet, plus i wouldn't know how to do it to make it looks nice. thanks so much for sharing it with us.
smile.gif

Btw, what MMU did you use? (maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I cant find the brand on the tut.) Thanks!

Wow, this is the best mmu tutorial I've ever seen! I need to bookmark this. I was never really sure of the amount of product I was supposed to use so seeing the actual amounts in your pictures gives me something to refer to. Thanks!

Thais -- thanks so much for posting this tutorial! I tried your method last night and got great results. (Of course, I then washed it all off and went to bed!)Especially helpful were the "here's what the brush should look like" when loaded photos. I feel like I had a 20-minute session with a professional makeup artist!

Latest posts

Back