Thais' EUREKA Tutorial! Mineral makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif that looks awesome. does it work with regular makeup as well as mineral makeup? That I dont know!!

Originally Posted by noahlowryfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif its great but what brushes did you use for your applications of foundation and blush? I use a kabuki brush for the foundation (right now I use MAC 182). For blush I think I used BE´s angled blush brush for this tut.

Originally Posted by robinkrug /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thais -- thanks so much for posting this tutorial! I tried your method last night and got great results. (Of course, I then washed it all off and went to bed!)Especially helpful were the "here's what the brush should look like" when loaded photos. I feel like I had a 20-minute session with a professional makeup artist! Glad it helped!!!

I know what I've been doing wrong now... I have been spritzing the brush AFTER I put my MMU on it. I wonder if that makes a difference. I'm gonna try it today! Thanks, Thais!

wow that's a great tute Thais. Thanks heaps for sharing it with us
smile.gif
Have a nice day
g.gif

That was really great!!
rotfl.gif
I never thought about using everything wet??!! Great idea and it makes it last soo much longer! I LOVE minerals, thakns so much for the tutorial, you did a fantastic job and you look beautiful!

Never would have thought to put on mmu blush wet! Have you tried a spritzed lip brush to get a stain effect on the lips?

Kate

Latest posts

Back