The Natural Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this box and though it looks interesting, I think I might wait to see a box or two first. Hope they get on their feet and ship fast to you ladies!

I hope this subscription service does well - I like natural beauty items and would consider subscribing if the quality/service proves reliable.

I came home after work yesterday and found a delivery notice from Canada Post. I went to pick it up a few hours ago and guess what? It's the box! So I took a bunch of pics for you guys to take a look at. I didn't get to try the products for much but I have alot of first impressions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully the pictures aren't too bad.

So here's what my August Box looks like. The bag is so cute! It also came with an envelope inside with my name on it and a few papers with coupons and product ingredients. Turns out this box is worth $122, so super awesome! It has 14 products in there. They also have a reward points program on The Natural Beauty Store (there partner site) where you can review the stuff in the box and things like that to get free products.

The first thing that I took a look at is the Delizioso Spring Blush. This is like a cream blush so it's not a loose or pressed powder. It's a more warm but hot pink and it's really pigmented but not too much so it's quite wearable too. I'm not sure how big it is but it looks like it's going to last for a long, long while.

This is Lanai Sunset perfume by ME Studio Perfumes. There was a vial inside the packet and it smells really good. It's a pretty tropical floral scent and it doesn't smell too strong, it smells just enough for my liking.  

This one is a hair item from Happy Pumpkin Organic Skincare called Hydrating Hair Balm. It's a thicker balm but it's still quite soft. This one smells GREAT! Kind of like pumpkin pie & cinnamon but it's not such a strong scent that would leave your hair smelling alot. Especially since you're only supposed to use a bit on your hair. I have dry tips so maybe this'll be something for me. This one is 1/2 oz.

This is the Original Purity Body Wash in Lavender. It's really big for a sample (2 oz) and I have yet to try this but it smells quite herbal, yet somewhat floral. Pretty much, it smells just like lavender Essential Oil. Awesome to have such a big sample. I just hate to get 1 time use foil packet samples of body washes!

This is a set of 4 eye shadows from Pure Anada. They were all attached with a ribbon (which I thought was really cute!). They're 4 more neutral but shimmery colors and are loose powder. They have a bunch of other eye shadow colors online too.

This is a Fruit Enzyme exfoliating cleanser. I love the smell! It smells very citrus. It's a cream cleanser which is made with little beads inside to exfoliate while cleansing. I'm looking forward to trying it, I have more dry skin, maybe using a cream based cleanser will be better for me. 

I did actually get to try this one before. It's the 100% Pure Coffee Eye Cream .5 oz. It has a vanilla(ish) smell and it's more of a thick nourishing cream. This one'll last forever for just under the eyes.

This is a .5 oz sample of the Ariona Facial Oil. It has a flowery herbal smell and what I love about this one is it's made with Argan oil, which I know is soo great for hair and skin. I've been trying to find the perfect facial oil so I'm excited about this one. 

From Delizioso Skincare, a Nourish & Shimmer lipgloss in Cherry. I love love love this one! It's reder color in which I probably wouldn't normally pick for myself but it comes on great and colors like a more warm pink, which shimmers too. This is full sized. Did I mention is also smells really good? It lightly smells of cherry. They also have other colors which I'm looking forward to try.

This is an eye cream from Renu Derma. It comes in a cute little square jar (don't know the size). It's basically unscented and has a nice light texture which absorbs quickly. This one's supposed to be anti-aging (the 100% Pure is more for under eye circles & puffiness) so I'm guessing this is also great to use on other problem areas other than just the eyes. It came in a cute poofy blue baggy with a 10$ gift card.

This is a Beeseline Original from Beeseline. It's basically a natural alternative to petroleum jelly (Vaseline). I went on their site and wow, there's alot of info about how bad petroleum is for health and skin. I didn't even think about it. I used to use it on my lips like all the time. Anyways, this is a .5 oz jar and it feels kind of like Vaseline, but more soft, less sticky and it melts into an oil on skin. It's also not greasy, which is great for a balm type of thing.

From Delizioso, a Vanilla Body Cream in .5 oz. OMG, this smells super amazing! It smells just like vanilla, and a good, sweet, but not too sweet type of vanilla! It's a thinner lotion type of texture but it's still quite moisturizing. They have it in 21 scents too, I think I'm going to try the strawberry one, one of my fave scents :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

From Zatik, an active balancing creme. This one is quite light in texture and smells pretty herbal. It absorbs really quick too. It has a ton of extracts and stuff to help tone and soothe skin. This is something I'm really looking forward to trying too.

Last but not least is a Tumble Me Oat soap from temptations bath and body. It's actually pretty big (1.5 oz) and came packaged cutely. It looks JUST like an actual cake! It smells like oatmeal with something sweet and reminds me a bit of LUSH style soaps. It's also natural like the other products in this box and I can't wait to try it out. Did I mention it also has oats on the top of the soap so it's scrubby too. I think this would make an awesome gift.
I am loving this box so far. It has a ton of stuff to try and it's $20 a month, plus they're natural which is fantastic. Love that there's such a range of products, and at least 10 deluxe ones. I just can't wait to try all the stuff out more and get the next month. Their reward point system sounds very cool too.

Anyone else get The Natural Beauty Box yet? I think I got it sooner because I'm in Canada, and they are too.

BeautyGal - that looks like a really great box! I've tried the 100% eye cream before and love it. That gloss and vanilla cream look great too!

Originally Posted by Margo Julianna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BeautyGal - that looks like a really great box! I've tried the 100% eye cream before and love it. That gloss and vanilla cream look great too!
I'm really glad I subcribed to it. All the products in the box seem great. I have tried a variety of 100% Pure products before and I loved most of them!

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really nice variety of products!
That's what I loved about this box! It had like facial products, body products, cosmetics and hair care in one box. A ton of each too! It's great that there's a minimum of 10 samples - looking forward to September from them.

I subscribed to this one too! I love natural & organic beauty products. I shiver when I think about the junk I used to use in high school. I look so much better and healthier now and really pay attention to what I eat, drink, and put on/into my body. I am very excited to try this subscription, but also a little skeptical that the first month box was somewhat of a door buster.

However, since it's not a subscription, i.e. you have to re-order the box monthly, they need to keep doing a good job to keep the subscribers rather than auto-charge and ship like all of the other services. I am so let down by birchbox quality lately that I don't mind paying more for really good products that I'll actually use. 

I got my box yesterday (August 16) and I live in California. I got all the same samples as BeautyGal. I liked it so much I signed up for 6 months!

I got the bag yesterday as well. It came a lot quicker than I thought. I ended up signing up for one more month and then thats it.

Surprisingly, my favorite product in there was the Beeseline Original from Beeseline. I loved that liquidy jelly texture. Super moisturizing too. It felt great on my lips.

I also put a little bit on my puppy's nose(adnormally dry nose; doctor said she's perfectly healthy, but don't know why her nose is so dry) and it helped softened it. 

Just got an email saying the next box should arrive mid=September.

Thank you for signing up for The Natural Beauty Box! Your September box will ship later in August and will arrive mid-September. Some of the items you will receive in the September box will come from Shea Terra, Petal Organics, Dr. Emerald Skincare, Kitty Kosmetics and more great natural brands!
I've liked everything from Shea Terra I've tried.  The other brands are new to me so looking forward to discovering some new favorites. 

Thanks everyone yea I'm still waiting on my box to come and I was wondering who received there's. I live in Virginia so hopefully it will come in Monday or Tuesday. Also I went ahead and signed up for the September box. I'll probably give in a get 6 months.

I'm still waiting. I would've completely forgotten had I not seen this thread. Although I need to go back and check cause I may have signed up too late for this months. yep just checked. I've paid for September's bag.

Back