The Natural Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this the first bag they sent out?  
The first bag was a demo bag for bloggers, but this is the first bag for everyone. 

Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The first bag was a demo bag for bloggers, but this is the first bag for everyone. 
Thanks.  I think I'm getting the second bag (for everyone) then.

I got an email that the September box shipped. My guess is that I'll get it between the dates of 15th-20th.

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got an email that the September box shipped. My guess is that I'll get it between the dates of 15th-20th.
I got the email too. Excited to see what's going to be in this one!

Originally Posted by BeautyGal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the email too. Excited to see what's going to be in this one!
Me too!  Their emails and videos are so enthusiastic, I get caught up in it
smile.gif

They're actually having a free shipping offer (all orders over $25) on their store (thenaturalbeautystore.com) which is great because being located in Canada, I find that it's SO much more costly to ship to and from Canada (The Natural Beauty Store and Box are in Canada too). Like a company I like that's all natural, 100% Pure, charges $26 to ship to Canada while only $5 to the US :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Very glad I found this thread, this box is definantly something I'm going to keep an eye on.

Thanks for the tip on this. Just purchased and will see how it is in mid- Oct. Psyched because I love the idea of natural products.

Me too!  Their emails and videos are so enthusiastic, I get caught up in it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .
I have a hard time watching the videos. They interrupt each other or talk over one another. They really need to practice speaking together and decide prior to making a video who is going to talk about what. They end up each repeating what the other has said. At first I thought they were twins and just ended each others sentences like twins do. But then I read that they were 14 & 18. Ive watched a bunch of their videos on all kinds of topics and they are like that in every video. It makes it difficult to follow what someone is saying when the other starts talking over the other and cuts them off. I hope they get better.

Speaking of their videos, they've now posted one unboxing the entire September box.  SPOILER ALERT: If you have one coming and don't wanna know, DON"T WATCH!!!  (And yeah - they talk over each other.  I'm beginning to find it part of their charm.  =)  )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WROm38ta1NE

Originally Posted by kalmekrzy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a hard time watching the videos. They interrupt each other or talk over one another. They really need to practice speaking together and decide prior to making a video who is going to talk about what. They end up each repeating what the other has said. At first I thought they were twins and just ended each others sentences like twins do. But then I read that they were 14 & 18. Ive watched a bunch of their videos on all kinds of topics and they are like that in every video. It makes it difficult to follow what someone is saying when the other starts talking over the other and cuts them off. I hope they get better.
Wow I thought they were young but not that young.  I was thinking both were college age.  Aren't they supposed to be the owners?

Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow I thought they were young but not that young.  I was thinking both were college age.  Aren't they supposed to be the owners?
Maybe their faily owns the company. 

So.... no one's received the September Box yet, right?

If you have, please post a pic! 

I've only gotten this email from 02Sep saying my box will arrive before the end of the month.... xD

Haven't gotten mine, and haven't even seen any unboxing videos hitting Youtube yet.  =(  (Edit 'cause I didn't mean Yahoo at all.  That'd just be silly.)

There is an interesting comment on the September Spoiler video the girls did:

"The company producing the Natural Beauty Box owns Delizio natural skin care company in Canada. I was told this in an email from their company in an email when I asked about Delizio samples being in future boxes."

If you listen to the first part of the video, they talk about how they sent the Delizio coupons out to Green Grab Bag this month, so Natural Beauty Box is only one part of their business model.

Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is an interesting comment on the September Spoiler video the girls did:

"The company producing the Natural Beauty Box owns Delizio natural skin care company in Canada. I was told this in an email from their company in an email when I asked about Delizio samples being in future boxes."

If you listen to the first part of the video, they talk about how they sent the Delizio coupons out to Green Grab Bag this month, so Natural Beauty Box is only one part of their business model.
I think their company owns delizio skin care. Like the Gap owns Banana Republic and Old Navy. 

I'm sad the boxes are taking this long!  Guess next month when I get the shipping notice, I'll know it's still several weeks away and won't be watching the mail anxiously every day.  Wonder if orders are the same way - I ordered some items with the free shipping.

Back