The Natural Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually got my box the day before yesterday. There's 13 samples, I love some of the stuff in there! I'll post some pictures of the products I got in it soon! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd love to see them. I'm anxiously awaiting mine. Do you mind saying what state you're in?

OOOOooooOOOOO!  That's heartening!  =)  I watched the unboxing video the company posted, and I'm so excited for just about everything!  What scent of the shea butter whip did you get, and did you get the light-orange in the shadow?  I actually already have that color (bought it a few months ago after I saw it in an unboxing video of another company's box), so I'm hoping mine has a different one!

I'm apparently guessing wrong how to do the spoiler block (thought you just changed the font to white) because it shows the editted words when you hover over my post on the New Posts page...

I'm actually located in Canada so that might be why I got mine earlier than you guys. Good thinking with the white text Mellee :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But if it shows up in the New Post page.... I'll just put it in the spoiler thing.

I got the Shea Terra Creme in Rooibos & Berries, and it doesn't smell much out of the jar, but it smells great on skin! Just like fresh berries with a hint of tea. As for the eyeshadow from from the All Natural Face, I got it in a shimmery silver color along with a dark red/burgundy shade blush and an applicator. I also got the Ferro Cosmetics blush in a nice pink color which I can't wait to try out. For cosmetics, there's also a primer in there, I've been using a primer that's not all natural so I can't wait to try it out! It has tons of great stuff in it and I'm going to post about everything soon. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Holy cow - you're in Canada and it still took several weeks to get to you?!  I got my shipping email on the 2nd and guessed it was because I'm in the US that it took so long!

I am SO hoping for the ginger pumpkin scent - and I'd be very happy with silver!

Very excited for my box to arrive. Does anyone know the cutoff for the oct bag? I thought it was the 26 but according to the website i it says the next one is November !

They posted something about the oct boxes being 90% sold out a few days ago. I paid today and got a receipt for the Nov box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They just posted on FB 10 hours ago "October is now full, once again on the 22nd! Make sure to subscribe for November's box before the 26th of October, if it doesn't fill up earlier!"http://www.thenaturalbeautybox.com/Index.html

I've already paid for two months, plus two orders.  I really oughta wait until I at least get one thing from them before ordering any more, eh?!

Yes, I agree. I just ordered the November box, can't believe I'm ordering that in mid-september, but I love natural products. Hopefully I'll LIKE or LOVE the box but ideally it would be nice to get a box to see if the products are as good as I hope. 

Got my box today, super happy with it. Thank goodness next month is sold out, I told myself this was going to be my last one lol

Are you comfortable saying where you are, Dalisay?  Trying to guess when mine will FINALLY get here!!!

I got my box today and I'm in Oregon. Overall I was happy. I wish there weren't so many products with witch hazel in them, but I'm sure it's just a problem for my sensitive nose. The peach ice shimmer is very pretty and the bath tea smells amazing!

Back