The Official ANTM Cycle 8 Thread *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 2 more sleeps!! LoL! This is one of my favorite shows - I can't wait!!

I have heard that there is alot of actual good talent and less drama this season...I sure hope that is right, last season just about wore me out!

Yay, I can't wait either! I hope this season will be worth watching. I'm so tired of total drama, I want to see good raw talent! :brsh:

ahhh!!! i didn't know it was going to start already, thanks for posting this thread!!

Yay!!! it's on TONIGHT folks!

Apparently, as the hype goes, it is supposed to be a REALLY good season! I'll definitely be watching. I hope I can make it all the way to the end...these past few seasons, I couldn't stand it any more, and I would quite watching.

Well, I think it's almost safe to say they're all pretty diverse in personality... I won't say more since I dunno who hasn't seen it yet!

I definitely went to church with Samantha when I was younger. Kinda crazy.

I like this season, even though we've only seen the first episode. And wow, what a photo shoot! I'm already pickin' out my faves lol

I love this show. Never tired of it.

I'm already sick of that one chick, who's a mom - blondy. Forever negative and hating on people. Jeez. And the Russian chick looks like Angelina Jolie - but girl has got. to. go!

My favorite so far is the latina girl. I'm hoping to pick up their names soon. Ha.

I was so upset last night! My DVR had too much saved in it from my sister and it DIDN'T RECORD! I went in there to watch it at like 8:45 and realized it wasn't saving because there was too much stored, so I got the last 15 mins.

I caught the last part of them talking to the gay marriage girls and all of the strait marriage girl, and then of course the deliberation. Watching the shoots and stuff are my favorite, so I was SO mad. I deleted just about everthing out of the DVR, out of anger LOL!

looks like it's going to be a great season! i already have my fav, but i'm not telling yet! lol~

I can say, I'm glad Kathleen was booted! That voice grated on my nerves more than I can bear!

Hahaha.... "I will do anything it takes you knoooow???"

Anyhow, yes, the Russian chick looks nice, but she certainly left whatever talent she said she had at home.

I hope the two plus-sized girls go really far in this competition. I would like to see at least one of them in the top three!

My favorite as of right now is the Latina chick. She's so full of verve and energy. I like how she changes up her hair and her look alot. Too bad the ANTM people will have the final say on that one.:policeman:

Gosh, I really gotta learn all the names. I don't like saying "______ chick this..." and "_______ chick that..." .:tocktock:

I just watched it and I liked it. I was glad that Kathleen got voted off. I wish Renee got kicked off though. What were those weird looks that she kept giving to Jael?

Tyra's boot camp was a bit lame.

The Russian girl, Natasha, was working on my last nerve, OMFG! I hope she gets the boot next time and Renee, ugh! She needs to go too, just aint the business

I thought listening to Kathleen was fun. I like Jael, it looks like she'll get pretty far in the competition... if she stops being so self conscience. I can't stand Natasha or Sara. They are too annoying for me. If Sara was all that and modeled before, why doesn't she already have a modeling agency??

I like Felicia so far this season, but I'm biased. LOL I am very glad that Kathleen is gone though and I hope that Natasha gets kicked off soon.

I love this show. I've watched every season. Can't wait for next week. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I agree Natasha is so damn full of herself! She thinks she the hottest thing ever. SHe talks a big game being a Mail order bride and all

Back