The Official ANTM Cycle 8 Thread *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOOVVEE Brittni, cause no one likes here :laughing:

The girl with the short blonde doo, hates when they even say her name...she'll complain her azz off then have BEAUTIFUL pictures i love her lol

RENEE NEEEDS TO GO HOME! Seriously. she is a devil. she is a hater. She is a hateful hateful person and I feel so sorry for her husband

I like Jaslene. I had no idea Jael was mixed with African-American, either. That's crazy. I think Jaslene will make it far but, I doubt she'll win. I like Felicia too.

I must say I am a little disappointed with the girls this season. There doesn't seem to be one that stands out or even one that I would want to root for. boo...but since i am such an addict i will keep watching.

I loved yesterdays episode. The photoshoot was awesome, especially since I'm into the whole crime scene crap lol And wow @ Renee for snapping on the girls when they asked to use the phone. I was laughing when she was saying how she's going to beat them all up. And next week! Can you believe she asked Whitney if she could ever see a plus size model on Vogue?!

So far:

Jael's voice is annoying me REALLY bad. She always sounds like she is/has been crying. I am sad about her friend, though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whitney and Diana are very good, and I am glad. I think the plus sized girls will go far in this season. Eff her for asking Whitney if she thinks a plus sized model can make it!

Brittany was less annoying this last episode and that excited me, because I like her and I want the other girls to like her in the house.

Jaslene...still not digging her. They told Danielle she needed to work on her speech and this girl is 10 times worse, I hate that she takes a good photo! And she knows she is good a brags, very unattractive.

Renee, just a b*tch, but I like that she at least thought about maybe setting aside differences in the house, didn’t work though LOL!

Uhmmm…

Felicia was cute and very nice to everyone, sad she is gone!

Natasha, I wish someone would teach her better English, she really needs to work on that. I really liked her pic this time though!

Sara, well she is just happy to be there, isn’t she? LOL She is adorable!

There were some beautiful pics in the crime scene shoot. My favs (as far as pics) are Brittany, Renee and Jael. Those are the ones I would like to see in a magazine. Jaslene takes nice pictures but she is just so masculine looking in the face, and that scrawny body shape? Too thin. And yeah, why are they not going on about her accent? I think Natasha has a striking face, but it doesn't seem to translate to pics. I like the girl that got the bracelet, but not as a model. She does not take good pictures. Can't wait for next ep.

I"m throwing my DVR out the window. For the second week in a row it didn't tape. I'm waiting to see if they show it on the website or if they show it on Sunday like they have been. I realized it wasn't taping in the last 10 minutes, so I already know who got kicked of. I just wanted to know what happened up till then.

it should be on again on Sunday night. It was a pretty decent episode i would hate to ruin it for you.

I'm so sad that Felicia's gone. I can't stand Renee. She is so fake and such a biotch!!

Yeah, Renee definitely gets under my skin! Irritating b*tch she is! I'm still rooting for Jael & Brittany... I'm thinking either Natasha's going to be gone soon, or she just never has much to say considering they never show her doing a "confessional" or whatnot. VERY curious on this upcoming episode though!

brittneys hair is totally disgusting and dead when they don't fix it for her..i cant even look at it. and i hate the fake red color. i dont find her to be attractive anyways, with or without good hair.

i hate jaselene. she thinks she does good no matter how bad she messes up! what the heck. she is too confident, confidence is good but when you are like her..bad. she doesnt look good when they dont make her up, IMO. who could stand her, she needs to be knocked off her high horse.

and as said, jael's voice annoys the crap out of me! she talks so low and whiney, she can pick it up a bit..then i wouldnt be so annoyed.

i hate renee but she is kinda cute.

i thought samantha was the prettiest, but its too bad she didnt know what she was doing. kinda like brooke from last season.

nastasha was the worst at the begining but shes becoming less annoying and rude. she still has too much confidence in herself like jaslene though. to me she doesnt look like a model at all.

im glad cassandra left! she was too weird looking.

now that my fave is gone i dont really care who wins, just as long as it's not the annoying ones.

does anyone ever see who they pick and say to themselves "wow, anyone can be a model..these girls arent even that pretty" becuase a lot of them look no better than people i see every single day and dont think much of. they far outweigh the really gorgeous ones like cari dee.

Did anybody else notice how weird Jaslene's figure is? She has a really ugly body shape, I can't even desribe it because they never even show her body in full-length cause it's so ugly.. I don't think she should be a model at all.

No, her body is more like a crooked celery stick, sometimes it makes me think of a walking wiener kinda body -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

she isnt even pretty, most of these girls are hideous i think

Back