The Official ANTM Cycle 8 Thread *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha oh man the chick that got kicked out was SOOOOOOOOO dumb... I think even all the other models were astonished at her answers and just the way she spoke in general... Funny as hell though

So far, jael is my favorite. What the F.uck is up with renee? Jeese. evil little whore. why cant she just be nice? its too damn early in the competition to start being a hateful slut. All i can say to Jael is, dont let anyone hold you back..Omg..Did anyone else think it was pretty crazy that she was mixed? She looks nothing like it.

empericalbeauty, I was so shocked when she said she mixed too, I never ever would've thought she had any African American in her at all. Did anyone watch the cycle six marathon earlier on MTV? Kinda random to just show one season and then back to regular program lol

I don't like those three either. All Natasha thinks a model has to be is pretty and soon she'll realize you can't just sit there, you have to do something while they take your picture. Sarah is all talk. I'm so tired of her talking about all the stuff she's done. I'm also tired or Renee in general. She is the cattiest girl there.

I like the girl with the eyebrows from the small town. I can't remember her name. I'm guess that since she hasn't made her presence known yet she'll get thrown off for not having enough personality. Jael is ok but she's kinda loopy.

I'm going to miss Kathleen just for the entertainment value. Sure her comments were out there, but she just looked so sincere when she said them.

Man I really like Natasha for some reason, face-wise. There's something about her that reminds me of Angelina Jolie.. I don't know, maybe it's her jaw shape, or the thick liner she was wearing... But she looked really hot today.. I missed most of the first episode though so I don't know what kind of crap she was talking then that pissed everybody off so much :nixweiss:

I dont know their names but Jaslene irritates me. I like the one that was the valedictorian but i dont have any real favorites.

i am so upset with who got voted off tonight

she may not have been the best, but i feel like she had so much potential

I think it's cause she was too much of a prude.. and in that business that's a deal breaker for sure..

I don't like Jaslene...she isn't that pretty without the model makeup and airbrushing. And she is SO trashy looking and acting. Not my favorite at all!

Brittney, I do like, she is cute and takes a damn good picture :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wonder what bad news Jael gets?!?!? I need to know LOL!

All I wanted was for Renee to get kicked off. She just complains about everything. There's always a reason why she can't do well. I've never seen anyone with such a negative attitude.

I was right about Samantha. I wish Natasha had gotten kicked off instead. I have a feeling they are going to keep having trouble with her not getting the concept of the shoot and then just trying too hard and ultimately just trying to look pretty. Samantha was beautiful and I think if they gave her the chance she would have come out of her shell.

Samantha, the girl who got kicked off, was IMO by far one of the prettiest girls in cycle 8. She was too unwilling to stray from her Alabama/family/country-girl ways, however, which was a problem.

Natasha has a very unique look, but she thinks she can win the competition based solely on her looks. I really don't think she has what it takes to be ANTM.

Jaslene can put on an overconfident front at times, for example at the high school fashion show.. when she made the runway walk look messy, she wouldn't accept the criticism she received and continued to believe that she was doing everything right. Renee blames everything on other people, and it needs to stop.

Jael is a wild child, but I lovelovelove her edgy style! She's usually wearing something totally show-stoppin'.

Felicia has cute style too, this Hollister/mix of other stuff look. I also loved her jock shot! She has the best body ever; I'm jealous.

Sarah's alright.

Whitney's gorgeous. Reppin' the plus size models!

Diana did a good job on her shot.

Dionne IMO is soooooooooo pretty!

Cassandra is doing a good job so far.

Same with Brittany.

I can't stand Renee. She is so fake and I feel she is using her son as a reason for people to feel sorry for her. uugggh

I missed most of this week's episode, I had a performance, but the pictures looked really good for the most part, I have no idea who the girl was that got kicked off, but ugh, Renee's time needs to come already, soo annoying. She is extremely fake.

I just realized you can watch the show online on the show's website. I knew a lot of shows were doing that, but I didn't know ANTM was one of them. Now I don't feel so mad at my DVR for taking on a mind of it's own and not taping tonight's episode.

Oh cool! When I checked the last time, it wasn't listed as an available show to watch online! I'm SO ready for Renee to get the boot! I'm rooting for Brittany or Jael!

I like Brittney, even though people in the house seem to not like her :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But BLEH, the hair is not working in her favor when it's not done up. That was a mistake on their part.

Back