The Official Don't Let This Thread Die Thread Part Deux

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im here

my boss stood me up
frown.gif

Originally Posted by saintcloudgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Away to play Halo Halo 1, 2, or 3?

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am ****ing done with Austrian TV (ok more like German cause via cable we get all the german channels). Even on the weekends there are barely any movies on, that makes staying home at night soo boring. All it´s on is those damn mystery shows (Cold Case, CSI, Bones, whatever they´re all called) and I don´t like any of those.
Thank god for MuT, otherwhise I´d die of boredom

Weekends are horrible when trying to find something on TV. That's why i'll just watch a couple movies or something.

hi guys ! i'll soon take a shower and dress (4.5°C out ! eek !), i need to go at the nearest mall find some stuff.

Hi gang

im up early...woke up at like 4am guess i will make some coffie and wait for everyone else to get up

im always here

and now more then ever

remind me the old good days when i didnt had a job

ahahahahahhhh

not funny i know

I do hope you find a good steddy job soon Michal..

one that you like and can meet nice people at...

im hope too

well im started with a new bf i hope that will work

and now ill find a new job

we got here a place that we sign in and they call us when they got a job

ill go and regnister soon but first ill see if my dad can find me something in the mall

(he work there)

ill be happy to work in shipts in a toy store

yea

we met just yesterday in the single site ad when i was there today i saw that he delete it himself that's mean that he really want this too work

he just bought a new plat

he will leave closer to me

i need some more time to see how we doing together

great !

i cooked, helped my brother do his stupid essay in history (like he couldn't do it sooner? GRRRRR). almost gave the guidelines to his pal. that definitely decided my mind it would be an only time help. the problem is my brother takes uni as a great party and not too seriously overall. his friend is the same. that happens a lot with freshmen. sadly we won't have the results of my brother's exam to become a military before a few months. and if he ****ed up he'll have to work his ass at uni instead, and it will be too late for the first semester.

oh well, i'll mind my own business.

didn't go to the mall
frown.gif

cooked pumpkin, i'll post the recipes if they're approved by my family.

i'm currently browsing OPI's website to find orange and black nailpolishes. last year, i made a combo: one coat of black then one coat of orange. woohoo, that's creepy but it was so much fun !

My dogs ran away....I got one back from the pound, the other was rescued and legally I don't own him any more. I don't get it.

Latest posts

Back