The Official Don't Let This Thread Die Thread Part Deux

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow. updated my notepad (sort of, miss cool background and pics), and added my wishlist. i haven't found yet my small notebook where i wrote my complete wishlist, but the products i listed are those i really want. lots of stuff ! i'm crazy.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow. updated my notepad (sort of, miss cool background and pics), and added my wishlist. i haven't found yet my small notebook where i wrote my complete wishlist, but the products i listed are those i really want. lots of stuff ! i'm crazy. You have a great stash!! And your kittie is precious!!!!

HEY EVERYONE!

Just checking in
silvia.gif

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow. updated my notepad (sort of, miss cool background and pics), and added my wishlist. i haven't found yet my small notebook where i wrote my complete wishlist, but the products i listed are those i really want. lots of stuff ! i'm crazy. great stash

for the sake of just posting cuz i really wanna see picturessss and for the sake of keeping this thread alive: HERE'S A POST

HI !

I'mbaking french onion soup right now...they smell so good. Only 15 minutes until chow time.

I'm so nervous - my doggy is finally getting spayed this week. But I want her to get spayed now before we travel for thanksgiving.

hubby and I went out to dinner tonight,we drove about 30 minutes to a friend's new restaurant to support it...of course he comped us so we left our server $25.00.They were having a halloween party at the club next door,a Kiss tribute band was playing...we didnt go...too tired.

sounds like you had a blast.

I on the other hand had a very lousy halloween party that I attended.

I hate getting dressed up for something not worth my while.

It was such a waste of pretty.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif You have a great stash!! And your kittie is precious!!!! thanks !!!
i'm coughing, thank goodness i have special tablets for my throat and cough syrup (well, after 23 years, i know i can't go through winter without at least a cold). i also have a good stock of kleenex. i just miss a couple essential oils, and that's it.

i hate it. my brother has invited his friend over, again. without even warning me, i just have to bear his presence. and i'm still in my night gown. that sucks. i hope he won't invite also his friend's gf and party because i have other things to do and i have a tutorial tomorrow.

Back