The Official Don't Let This Thread Die Thread Part Deux

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had so much fun yesterday with gilad

it was great to woke up with him in the morning'

and ill see him today too

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hi, just putting in my contribution to the survival of this thread.... and I wanna be able to see pictures!
rotfl.gif

Hey everyone! It's Saturday nigth and I'm a bit tired, and bored. What are y'all up to this weekend?

thx
wink.gif

i thinking seriously to move with him

i have an awful job here i can get a better over there

he give me so much power

now i need to wait another week just to see his pretty face

you can see him at my blog

Originally Posted by saintcloudgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi there..off to Universal Studios today! Florida is cool and fewer tourists right now, perfect time to go Oh I missed thisYes A great time to go to the theem parks!

Its cooled down a bit and is really nice, and no sighn of rain foe a few days anyway

So ENJOY!!...

.I know you will
smile.gif

Yay ! universal studios sounds great ! i'd like to go at a theme park, today was really not that cold considering we're in november, 13°C.

thanks to the november 1st holiday my order which was supposed to be delivered yesterday will probably be delivered tomorrow or tuesday. i hope tomorrow.

the celtic necklace i bought was shipped friday, i'm counting the days until i have it.

i'm so sick of it. i take pain meds and three hours later they're no longer effective. how am i supposed to work with a belly on fire?

i talked with my bf today and he makes me feel so stupid cus he study a lot and know everything

and i was frozen cus i was with my ex for almost 9 years

he got a great job and he want me to study something before we will move together and i think its a waist of time and i should study something when ill be there

cus only god know how much time it will take

and the worse part was when he asked me what i want to study and i said i dont know

frown.gif

well i want to study something i need to know what they got there and to choose

i just want to be with him

i feel like im stupid and not good enough and that he will leave me soon for sure

alto he give me power to believe in myself and to know that i can do anything i still feel down i dont know how ill be near him tomorrow i know that ill cry

im afraid to lose him

he told me that his ex (he even said her name) search for work at the malls there and she didnt find anything

and i told him but she didnt asked if someone need a cleaning lady

ad i said that like its a good thing

i tried to show him how much i care for him but he think that i need to think about my future and right now

i like that about him .....most of the times

i think i need to cry a good long cry and to wake up and to start doing

actually i think he's a great guy, he cares about you and your future. don't cry, just take a deep breath and think calmly. you need to have another thing than your current job in your life. i mean, maybe there's something you really like in life, start from there and check if there's something matching at the university. besides, studying means someday you will have a diploma that will allow you to have a better job, with a better paycheck. i think it's also a way of being independent, you don't have to rely on anybody.

the pro is that i need to move with himto a place that i never been at

but i got to do that foe myself

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif i talked with my bf today and he makes me feel so stupid cus he study a lot and know everythingand i was frozen cus i was with my ex for almost 9 years

he got a great job and he want me to study something before we will move together and i think its a waist of time and i should study something when ill be there

cus only god know how much time it will take

and the worse part was when he asked me what i want to study and i said i dont know

frown.gif

well i want to study something i need to know what they got there and to choose

i just want to be with him

i feel like im stupid and not good enough and that he will leave me soon for sure

alto he give me power to believe in myself and to know that i can do anything i still feel down i dont know how ill be near him tomorrow i know that ill cry

im afraid to lose him

he told me that his ex (he even said her name) search for work at the malls there and she didnt find anything

and i told him but she didnt asked if someone need a cleaning lady

ad i said that like its a good thing

i tried to show him how much i care for him but he think that i need to think about my future and right now

i like that about him .....most of the times

i think i need to cry a good long cry and to wake up and to start doing

Well I know you are a very smart girl...dont let not knowing what classes to take wory you...Im 50 and still dont know what I want to be when I grow up....{hehe}If I might sugest take a clas in business managment or psycology things like these can help no mater what job you end up doing....get a good understanding on how people think and how business works and it will help you to grow ...

Good Morning Gang!

Not a lot going on with me at the moment..

work has been a bit slow...and gas prices are getting scarry....I drive a lot for work...sigh...

i sign myself in some clothes shops near my home i hope they will hire me
smile.gif

and i think if one of them will ill leave my job

and study in the evening maybe makeup

i thinking about bridal mu and day& evening and styling will be good too

that would be great !!

i am experiencing some trouble with my belly. since i started my diet i've had more or less troubles with my digestive organs, but i was eating cold tupperware for lunch 5 days a week (my work happened to buy a microwave oven just the day i left), i know my belly doesn't like that.

but i check what i eat, and each time i eat potatoes, pasta, bread, i gain weight and i have this horrible pain located in my intestines, sometimes it's so painful i have minicramps. not mentioning the grossy stuff. the symptoms don't fit for gastroenteritis. i googled a bit and found it might be a gluten allergy. just to be sure, i stopped eating that kind of food (i was authorised to eat small quantities of it). i'm waiting until next week because i also happen to have my period, and that messes with my belly too.

it gets on my nerves, frankly i am sometimes a bit rude with the people around me just because of that.

one of my friends missed a day at uni because she found out she's allergic to penicillin
frown.gif
. how unfortunate is that?

It's pretty cold where I live.

I've glad to be home schooled on cold days such as these.

Back