The Official Lindsey Lohan Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol She would be a terrible anything.
laughno.gif

True, anything other than a tenny bopper slut.
laughing.gif

Ugh, that would be terrible! I SO want Lauren Graham from Gilmore Girls to be Wonder Woman.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xeniba Ugh, that would be terrible! I SO want Lauren Graham from Gilmore Girls to be Wonder Woman.
smile.gif
She's kind of tiny, but I guess if she buffed up its a possibility. An obvious choice would be Lucy Lawless.
smilehappyyes.gif

I cannot picture La Lohan as Wonder Woman..Lucy Lawless, Kate Beckinsdale or Catherine Zeta Jones Maybe...

OMG she would be sooooo bad as Wonder Woman!
sick.gif
I'd def. not even go see it is Lohan was playing her!
madno.gif

I agree with the statement that her build is nowhere near suited to play such a role. My local radio station commented that she could hulahoop with a Cheerio!
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by xeniba Ugh, that would be terrible! I SO want Lauren Graham from Gilmore Girls to be Wonder Woman.
smile.gif
She would be effing awesome!

Originally Posted by Marisol Although no talks have even begun, Lindsay Lohan thinks playing the role of Wonder Woman in the upcoming feature would be "cool."

By Mark Umbach, FilmStew.com

Everybody is wondering which woman will be Wonder Woman. If it were up to starlet Lindsay Lohan, she says she'd take the pilot's seat in the invisible jet in a heartbeat. Buffy the Vampire Slayer vet Joss Whedon is currently developing a feature film based on the comic book superheroine for Warner Bros. Pictures.

While Lohan admits that she's currently looking for roles outside her current milieu of teen a kiddie films, she thinks playing Diana Prince would be too cool. "Wonder Woman would be cool. I'm trying to find roles right now that are different to anything I've done to show my abilities, to show that I have some sort of stretch in me. Because most of the things that I've done so far are aimed at younger girls and are light-hearted," she recently told OK! magazine.

Before focusing on any other film projects, however, Lohan wants to get her album completed. “I’m trying to work on some lyrics for my next album in my free time. It’ll be a little different to the last one – I’m starting recording next month," she said in OK!.

For three seasons Lynda Carter played the Golden Lasso of Truth-wielding, bulletproof cuff-wearing, American flag-donned hero on the CBS television series. One just wonders what Carter would thing of Lohan filling her red, patent leather boots.

Source

Maybe *Wonder Woman meets party girl*?I know that's mean but, well, heck, it's none of my

business b/c even if they made the movie with her

in it I'm not going to go watch it.

Wonder Woman was an amazon....Lohan is a twig.

Horrible!!! I hope she doesn't get it.

I'm sure I heard Joss Whedon's first choice to play her is Charisma Carpenter, from Buffy and Angel, cos he enjoyed working with her.

She'd be much better
claps.gif

My fave candidates would be Lucy Lawless or Adrianna Lima (I know... she's not American, but she's got all the right stuff... physically. I don't know if she even speaks English all that well yet.). They both have blue eyes, and dark hair, and decent height, but Adrianna's younger, and people would enjoy watching her more than Lucy, I think.

smile.gif
Great idea, I think she should be perfect.

Nick Lachey may be single and looking, but he's not giving starlet Lindsay Lohan so much as a passing glance. According to claims made by the World Entertainment News Network, Lohan has always had a crush on Lachey, and now that he is back on the market, she is hoping to act on her feelings. However, Lachey made it clear in a recent radio interview that he is not at all interested.

This past Monday, the ex-Newlywed appeared on The Ace & TJ morning radio show to promote his new post-Jessica album What's Left Of Me, which comes out next week. When he was asked if there was any chance he would hook up with Lindsay, he quickly made his feelings (or lack thereof) known by replying, "I can safely say that I don't have any interest in Lindsay Lohan...nor do I understand anyone else that does."

Source

This is why I lust after him!

Latest posts

Back