The Official Lindsey Lohan Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lindsay Lohan doesn't want to be called a Teen Queen.

In an interview in the March issue of Allure magazine, now on newsstands, the 19-year-old says she wants to be considered a serious actress and rejects her youthful, party-girl image.

"I hate it when people call me a teen queen," Lohan says in an interview.

Lohan, star of family friendly movies such as "Freaky Friday" and "Herbie: Fully Loaded," has recently graduated to more grown-up roles, acting opposite Meryl Streep, Lily Tomlin and Tommy Lee Jones in Robert Altman's "A Prairie Home Companion," due in theaters in June.

She's also been working on "Chapter 27," a film about the death of John Lennon, starring Jared Leto.

As for her days as a Skinny Girl, Lohan says: "Sometimes being that thin doesn't look healthy. I kind of didn't realize that."

She dropped pounds from her shapely figure following a hospital visit last year, she says. "I lost weight when I was in the hospital, and then I wanted to keep it off."

"It was an attention thing, too," she adds. "(But) you start to wonder if your friends are your friends because you look a certain way."

Regarding her breakup with Wilmer Valderrama, Lohan tells the magazine: "I know now that I don't need a boyfriend."

The past year "felt like five lifetimes because I've grown up a lot," she says. "I know better what to do and what not to do. I lost sight of the people and things that are most important to me."

Source

you know, i think its too late for that. she'll be like brittney, eventually a washed up teen star who snorts her money away.

I just remember her as that little girl in The Parent Trap and then see what Hollywood did to her - it's crazy
icon_wink.gif

Lindsay if you don't like the labels get out of the industry then...open mouth, insert food and swallow..because H'Wood is never going to easy for you!

oh, how many times did she say that? boring. she should stop talking about it and behave like adult. people consider her teen cause she acts like one. too much drama, too much attention seeking. chill out, lindsay!

That poor girl is a knit-whit from hell. She was cute and sweet in Freaky Friday, but now she looks older than her years and has lost that innocent teenage vibe. Hollyweird ruins young actors and actresses and makes them slaves to the spotlight. She is no different. She will one day be old news and wish she had not abused her body in her youth. Once the skin is ruined by drug use, it is hard to get it back.

No, she'd rather be known as the Party and Drama Queen.

But, I love how she wants more "mature" rolls but still acts like an undisciplined little whiney brat. Maybe if she acted a bit more grown up (like Scarlett Johanssen) she would get the roles that she wants.

Originally Posted by Marisol Lindsay Lohan doesn't want to be called a Teen Queen. In an interview in the March issue of Allure magazine, now on newsstands, the 19-year-old says she wants to be considered a serious actress and rejects her youthful, party-girl image.

Then maybe she should stop giving them reasons to associate her with "the party girl image" This could also be said for the rest of the teen queens. Hey beggars cant be choosers she should be lucky she has an image at this point & appreciate what she has.

Guess someone was feeling like they needed to draw more attention to themselves..boring!!!! The problems these people have, amazing. And that pic is just frightening.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol "I hate it when people call me a teen queen," Lohan says in an interview.Lohan, star of family friendly movies such as "Freaky Friday" and "Herbie: Fully Loaded,"... that sais it all. but yeah, at least she is doing something about it.

Although no talks have even begun, Lindsay Lohan thinks playing the role of Wonder Woman in the upcoming feature would be "cool."

By Mark Umbach, FilmStew.com

Everybody is wondering which woman will be Wonder Woman. If it were up to starlet Lindsay Lohan, she says she'd take the pilot's seat in the invisible jet in a heartbeat. Buffy the Vampire Slayer vet Joss Whedon is currently developing a feature film based on the comic book superheroine for Warner Bros. Pictures.

While Lohan admits that she's currently looking for roles outside her current milieu of teen a kiddie films, she thinks playing Diana Prince would be too cool. "Wonder Woman would be cool. I'm trying to find roles right now that are different to anything I've done to show my abilities, to show that I have some sort of stretch in me. Because most of the things that I've done so far are aimed at younger girls and are light-hearted," she recently told OK! magazine.

Before focusing on any other film projects, however, Lohan wants to get her album completed. “I’m trying to work on some lyrics for my next album in my free time. It’ll be a little different to the last one – I’m starting recording next month," she said in OK!.

For three seasons Lynda Carter played the Golden Lasso of Truth-wielding, bulletproof cuff-wearing, American flag-donned hero on the CBS television series. One just wonders what Carter would thing of Lohan filling her red, patent leather boots.

Source

Originally Posted by blackmettalic Lohan would be TERRIBLE as Wonder Woman!
laughing.gif
She would be a terrible anything.
laughno.gif

Back