The Official Lindsey Lohan Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that says a lot about how undesirable Lohan is if she is deemed worse than Jessica, aka Miss Tuna!
laughing.gif

Dimples, muscles, those eyes, a sense of humor and a brain to boot, I'm with Marisol on this one.
smile.gif

oooohhhh..... That must have hurt when she heard it, but I think he's brilliant.

OUCH! That's gotta sting! Damned, I miss Ace & TJ... I don't get them here... Kid Kradd*** is awesome too, but I don't get him here either... Such is life!

Originally Posted by Sofia Dimples, muscles, those eyes, a sense of humor and a brain to boot, I'm with Marisol on this one.
smile.gif
Yup yup... break me off a piece of that!

That's messed up! on the AIR! yikes. I'm a Lindsay fan though. Give the girl a milk shake and some fries then she'll be hot again! lol!

Luv AM

Originally Posted by Marisol Nick Lachey may be single and looking, but he's not giving starlet Lindsay Lohan so much as a passing glance. According to claims made by the World Entertainment News Network, Lohan has always had a crush on Lachey, and now that he is back on the market, she is hoping to act on her feelings. However, Lachey made it clear in a recent radio interview that he is not at all interested. This past Monday, the ex-Newlywed appeared on The Ace & TJ morning radio show to promote his new post-Jessica album What's Left Of Me, which comes out next week. When he was asked if there was any chance he would hook up with Lindsay, he quickly made his feelings (or lack thereof) known by replying, "I can safely say that I don't have any interest in Lindsay Lohan...nor do I understand anyone else that does."

Source

This is why I lust after him!

laughing.gif

'nor anyone else that does' ... that's awesome!! lmao --- Best statement he made probably in the whole interview!!!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back