The Official Pregnancy Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i dont go by the last period cause i know EXACTLY which day i conceived! ( crazy right) sometimes i feel like im going to pass out! its such a nasty feeeling and some days im just a witch and some days im super nice i never was like this so its a big change for me you know, i bought all the pregancy magazine im on all the webistes everything! lol, me and my fam helped my sister raise my nephew i was home most of the time so it was me doing all the work so i know what to expect.

im going to breast feed are you? after i heard that everytime you breast feed you burn 500 calories! omg i was like yep im def doing it plus its healthy for the baby! i have all the liton palmers and all i dont care about gaining weight cause you lose that i just dont want those nasty stretch marks thats what im worried about, i know this girl that it looks like she has stichers on her stomach its so bad!

awww, this is gonna be a cute thread - to all you ladies, I hope the journey will be smooth and memorable for all of the right reasons :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great thread!

Congrats ladies!

As Liz just said before, I also look forward to read your posts in the next few months! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ditto!

cassondra, oh, my god. HOW CUTE! your belly is sooooooo tiny, but so there LOL i hope you're feeling better!

char, i want one, too LOL

remember to keep us updated!!!!!!!!!

Aww, Cassondra, you look so cute!

Can't wait for your future posts and pics ladies! I don't know if it is a good idea though, since I'm starting to want one myself.....

I don't want to disappoint you but it's not 500 calories everytime you breastfeed but maybe like an extra 300 calories burned per day. Although that may seem like a much smaller than you have heard, breastfeeding does help your uterus contract much quicker and the benefits to the baby are undeniably good. As for the stretch marks it's all in the genes. While lotions help with the itchiness with the stretching of your belly skin they will not prevent stretch marks if you are prone to them. Ask your doctor when you go to your appointment. I gained about 70 lbs and had a huge belly and did not get one stretch mark on my belly. My doctor told me I had a pretty belly. LOL Good Luck!

[im going to breast feed are you? after i heard that everytime you breast feed you burn 500 calories! omg i was like yep im def doing it plus its healthy for the baby! i have all the liton palmers and all i dont care about gaining weight cause you lose that i just dont want those nasty stretch marks thats what im worried about, i know this girl that it looks like she has stichers on her stomach its so bad!

oh. well. when you go in for you appointment, your doctor or midwife, whomever, will feel your uterus and tell you how far you are. or else, you can have an ultrasound. not too sure how that all works out. my midwife put her hand inside of me and felt my uterus. omg. ouch! but, she told me i was 14 weeks along, when i thought i was 14 weeks along.

and yes, i'm going to breastfeed. at least attempt it. if it doesnt work out for some reason, then thats okay. but, i also want my baby to get used to formula just in case for day care reasons. if they use up all of my milk and my baby is hungary again, they have no choice BUT to give formula. know what i mean? so, yes. i'm excited! i'm reading all about breastfeeding.

eh. i dont care how much you loose. nothing or something a day. haha. i just want to make sure that my baby gets what he or she needs.

my mom and grandma and aunts never had stretch marks. so, i may not get them either. if i do, then thats what i get, i suppose. haha. oh well. right? in the end, thats what matters =]

i hope i have a pretty belly! lol!

Oh my gosh, you look so cute. One hot mama! I remember when my belly was that size with my daugther. I kinda want to be pregnant again..:whistling:

OMG you are so cute. Well I am a little late to be included here since I already have 3. I definitely recommend breastfeeding. I only did it with my last, but holy cow, the differene and convenience in caring for your baby is so much easier when breastfeeding. Don't get discouraged either, the first week is the hardest,and then it is cake. Congrats to the new mommies here, and enjoy your pregnancies!

i'm thinking about breastfeeding at home. but, when i bring my baby to child care, if there isnt enough breast milk for the day, they can be fed formula. also, they can be fed formula any time of day if i cant produce enough. i told wic that i want to formula feed so i can get free formula from them though. oo. haha.

Oh the belly pics are so adorable!! My best friend is prego too right now and she is about as far along as you are. I hadn't seen her in awhile so when I saw her a few weeks ago I was blown away! She looked so cute!

I am so excited for you girls. Enjoy it cause it doesn't last forever!

for sure! i used to be a size 36 c pre-pregnancy. now, all my bras are too small. i'm wearing sports bras at the moment because, i cant seem to find 36 d anywhere. haha. oh lordy.

Back