The Official Pregnancy Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea it is =] it feels like gas bubbles, but its not. you just know because, you dont have to fart. lol.

yesterday was my ultrasound as being 20 weeks pregnant and just, the usual. before i had to go in, i had to drink 32 oz. of water and hour beforehand. so, i started at 4:30 and my appointment was at 6. we got there and we got to meet the tech. oh boy! was he a hottie! seriously! oooooo .... okay! haha. so, he put that warmish gel on my belly and started going away at it. he rolled around on my tummy for like 3 minutes and told me i was too full. so, i went to the bathroom. came back and we got to see the hearts, brain, face, hands, feet, stomache, the baby stretch, the baby play with their face, and we got to see the sex of our baby. as soon as we seen the sex of our baby, we knew we were right. parent instinct. we knew what we were having from day one. and this proved it, lole and behold! the tech even said there was noooooooooo mistaking this one and we can go out and buy like crazy and decorate like crazy with no mistake what so ever! then, the tech said that my bladder was full again! this is literally 10 minutes later. so, i had to go pee again. came back and we got to see the spine and kidneys. then, we were all done. the whole process took about 30 minutes. we got a ton of pictures too! the one i have to show [since i took in from my digital camera and battery was running dead] is the one where our little boy is playing with his face! omg! we're having a boy! chayden robert law! and we're so excited! bobby is going to scan our sonograms at the firestation and put them up on our computer. yay! then i can really show him off!

this was a perfect day! everything looked perfect. right on the dot! he said that chayden measures exactly 20 weeks to the day. and his heart is beating at 148. and he looks extremely healthy! even his penis! okay. i threw that one in. but, my god. that boy is definately gifted! sticking out to greet us all! lmfao. wow! i'm done! about to run and do my makeup while kaylee and i go to see atl. sexy!

edit: i added 20w1d belly pics.

Isn't seeing your baby on ultrasound awesome? It's like, "Oh my God! There's a person in there!!!" It makes it even more real and exciting.

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! You're in for a fun time. Mine's almost 2. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi all!!

This is my first official post here on the Preggy Thread!! Whoo hoo!

I went in for 1st Dr's appt yesterday, and she did an ultrasound. We saw the little peanut, and saw it's heart beating (wow). That always amazes me. I thought I was farther along, but I'm only at 6 weeks. That means...

Baby #3 is due Nov. 23rd!! All my children will be exactly 4 years apart!! Too wild. I have a 7 yr old boy and a 3 yr old girl, both of their birthdays are the last week of October.

Feeling pretty crappy...not as bad as with my daughter, but exhausted and nauseated all day long.

And, to all my fellow preggy mut mama's...congrats to all of you!!

Also, Breathless, so exciting to hear you're having a boy! I really wanted a son first (I don't know why). Boys are so much fun.

Boy or girl for #3 for me? Just wishing for a healthy baby.

:satisfied:

it was soo exciting! i almost had to cry. but, the tech was so hot, i didnt want him to see me cry. lol. jk! but, seriously. it was very emotional and exciting!

thanks doll! i cant wait to find out what you're having! if its at 20 weeks preggo or when you push him/her out!

congrats darling! you're having a girl. jk! i dont know. but, thats my guess =]

i've always wanted a boy at first too. then, after that, i dont care what i have.

Ha ha..we'll probably end up with another sweet, little girl. Oh, I don't know!

Since we have one of each already, it really doesn't matter...but my dear husband would love another boy!

so i went to the doctor today and i heard the babys heartbeat!!!! omg it was amazing!!!! i was speechless! i couldnt believe i have 2 heartbeats in my body! so i was glowing all day today hehe. cant wait to i actually feel it move and see it! :smilehappyyes: :lovelove:

I felt Makayla move quite early. I think I was around 12 weeks...like little bubbles, but not gas. I was a good 5 months preggers before Joe could really feel her kick (and it wasn't that hard). But, as she grew, she became a kung-fu kicker. LOL...in fact one time my cat Grey Girl was sitting on my 6 1/2 month preggers belly (I warned her, haha) all peacefully until Makayla nailed her right square in the butt. Grey Girl jumped so high in the air and jumped 1/2 way across the living room!! It was great! I wish I had that on camera...I remember the look on the cat's face with her ears back looking at me like, "What the heck just happened???"

I enjoyed being preggers. It was a great time. I did get annoyed with the "foot to the crotch" Makayla would do every so often though. You'll know exactly what I mean when you experience it...in fact, the first couple of times you'll probably wonder if the baby will push itself out right then and there! LOL The most awesome things are when the baby is bigger and they "roll" over in your belly...your belly will move from one side to the other. Awesome.

Glad to hear the pregnancies are going well! I go in for my ultrasound on Monday. I just had 2 miscarriages in the past year, so my doc wants to take a look-see and make sure that this one is a viable pregnancy (I think it is).

OMG...I'm so excited, I can't wait (and I'm scared at the same time...).

Jenny, I'm so excited for you...isn't it amazing? How far along are you? And when is your due date? We should keep a running tab on everyone's due date..

Yeah, it would be great to know who all is preggy and when you're due.

From what I can recollect this is our list of preggy mama's:

Breathless/Cassondra

Jennycateyez/Jennifer

Reija- I'm almost positive she's due soon.

VenusGoddess

Pepperpops/Sara - having a C section in 11 days

Nicolet/Nicole - me! Due date: November 23rd

Is there anyone else? Yet?

Ha..I'm sure we'll be adding a few more to our list in the days to come!

Btw, one of my best friends (whom I've known since childhood) and I are both expecting our 3rds and both due on November 23rd!! Craziness.

Does anyone know what they're having yet?

:satisfied:

Congratulations Jenny and Nicole--and ALL the pregnant mutters!! Being a mom is the BEST! :w00t:

I'm tentatively due December 2nd. I have to go in for an ultrasound to make sure that all is well (I had 2 miscarriages, so they want to make sure this one is going to be viable). I still have all of the preg symptoms, so I'm thinking it's all good.

We should definitely keep a "Due Date Log".

Back