Tight lining

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks
smile.gif

i do this and it make a huge difference for me!

yeah, i love this style as it makes my spares eyelashes look full .. thank you for the post

whenever i try tightlining my eyes start getting watery and its hard for me to continue =/ i dunno why!

i tried with a pencil but it didnt work... it just like vanished within 5 minutes... how do i get it to stay on longer?

I've done it before but my eye gets kinda red and after an hour I look like a panda because the eyeliner gets on my lower lid.

Thank you for sharing!

I love the effect you get with this.. thanks for sharing !

~Viva

Thanx for posting I love to do this somedays, it sure does make a difference.

I use a soft pigmented pencil like Lancome's , I feel I would totaly suck tryin to get up in there with a brush lol. Easier to take the pencil with for touch ups as well.

Word of advice - You dont necassarily have to pull up your eyelid like that (well maybe asian girls do I dont know) but I find its just as easy to lift my head up so Im like lookin down in the mirror. I can see the place I need to line like that and never have to tug at my lids
smile.gif

I did this for the first time yesterday,lol, and I found a no mess, dreamy application,and product to use.

Savvy(sold at Sally's) makes a cake liner. I used Blk, wet my flat liner brush just a tad, swished it on the cake, and applied, stayed all day, and wow! I looked like I had major thick lashes!

Though I agree with the poster who mentioned prolonged doing can cause lid-wrinkles. But it was beautiful,and I plan to do on special outtings
smile.gif

Back