Tight lining

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see the picture
frown.gif
frown.gif
could anyone repost it??

Originally Posted by dcole710 /img/forum/go_quote.gif has anyone had any adverse effects from doing this? i'm a little nervous I never had any adverse effects and I have allergies
icon_wink.gif

When I do this with brown or black, it makes my eyes look so much smaller.
frown.gif

So I use white and it seems to help.

Does anybody know if there's a video available for this? I see picture tutorials of it everywhere, but from what I've seen people have used different techniques, and...I'm just confused.

(As in, does it go on your upper waterline?! Or actually in between your lashes, and if so, how do you keep it from going -above- the lash line and making yourself look like an idiot?)

i found the courage to try it and i love the results! i do it all the time now!

nice, but not for me. I'm just getting used to something on my lower water line.

I've tried this but my liner always smudges and fades. Too bad because it really makes your lashes look thicker.

I do it all the time, but I never pull my lids like that :|

what I do is get my eye kohol [i don't sharpen it unless its broken, safer for the eyes], then put it at one edge, close my eyes and swipe it to the other side a couple of times or so, back and forth.. you get to line both upper and lower lids

Back