Tight lining

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i do it sometimes

but sometimes my eyes gets red
10.gif

thanks for sharing

^___^

Thanks for posting, I need help with lining. This looks easy hopefully I can do it.

i tried doing it but i couldn't get the pencil to stay. also it tickled so much i started tearing up. lol

Originally Posted by Brownshugaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif i tried doing it but i couldn't get the pencil to stay. also it tickled so much i started tearing up. lol i agree with you about the tickling and tearing
scared.gif

ive started doing it. i dont do it everyday but i love doing it. it does make such a difference. if i dont want to wear a lot of eye makeup i just use the tight-lining with my coverup and powder and mascara. thats it

i do this everyday since i first tried it. i use my fluidlines to tightline, goes on very smoothly

Originally Posted by best /img/forum/go_quote.gif i agree with you about the tickling and tearing
scared.gif
Yeah me too.

I've never thought to do it with just eyeshadow mixed with water, but it's a really good idea. I just usually use a melty eyeliner, but maybe this won't smudge as much? Whatever, I'm trying it.

Does it dry quickly or do ya have to worry about it smudging and getting into your eyes? I'm gonna have to try it also. Just hope I don't poke myself in the eye!!!

i love this it makes my eyelashes look super thick!! (and i have like none lol)

i'm gonna try this-i just hope it doesn't do that corner of the eye booger thing when it goops up. that's just nasty!

Back