Total Beauty Mystery Collection Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never got a confirmation and I ordered a couple of hours before you, so hopefully we both get it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Originally Posted by annveal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My confirmation email got sent to my spam folder, so maybe yours did too.

My confirmation email was also in my spam folder. So weird. I wonder why it got marked as spam.

Originally Posted by sbeam36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Found my email in the Spam folder too!
Originally Posted by annveal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My confirmation email got sent to my spam folder, so maybe yours did too.

I never got a confirmation and I ordered a couple of hours before you, so hopefully we both get it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Took some digging, but I found it in my Spam folder!  Thanks! I even did a search through my Gmail and it didn't find it, which threw me off. 

Last time I ordered from them, I received it in one day!  Here's hoping for fast shipping and amazing products!

Took some digging, but I found it in my Spam folder!  Thanks! I even did a search through my Gmail and it didn't find it, which threw me off.  Last time I ordered from them, I received it in one day!  Here's hoping for fast shipping and amazing products!
Wow one day!? Now THAT is fast!

I got my shipping notification last night! The only thing I hate about USPS tracking is that they don't show the estimated arrival date... and they are kind of late at posting notifications. 

No shipping notice for me yet! I hope you guys all post ehat you get. I am sooooo curious!

Mine is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday...all in all that will be 6 days for shipping. I'm excited to see what is included!

Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday...all in all that will be 6 days for shipping. I'm excited to see what is included!
Mine has said 'Electronic Shipping Info Received' since Saturday night. This is why I HATE USPS tracking.

Originally Posted by sbeam36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I never even recieved shipping info. Emailed them. Didnt get an email back.
Have you checked your Spam? That's where all my emails from them went.

Mine should be here today or tomorrow...yay!
I can't wait to see what you get!  I just missed getting in on this one but I'm going to cross my fingers for all you lucky ladies who are getting a box.

Originally Posted by StellaSunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't wait to see what you get!  I just missed getting in on this one but I'm going to cross my fingers for all you lucky ladies who are getting a box.
Well, it didn't come today so tomorrow should be the day! I'll make sure to post as soon as it comes! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This video was uploaded on youtube two days ago.  You think this is the box?

*Edited because it showed some of the contents before you hit play...and I didn't want to spoil it for anybody.  Whoops.*

Back