Total Beauty Mystery Collection Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This video was uploaded on youtube two days ago.  You think this is the box?

*Edited because it showed some of the contents before you hit play...and I didn't want to spoil it for anybody.  Whoops.*
I took at look to see what she posted was in the box. Sometimes were in there that I was hoping wouldn't be, but I'm excited to try some of the products that were in there.

I suppose Total Beauty is good if you are too shy to buy condoms at the pharmacy alone.  When did they start doing that?  I used to buy their boxes.
icon_rolleyes.gif

It seems like a good variety of stuff. Probably worth the $18 I spent on it. I hope mine gets here tomorrow. Does anyone know the restriction on the Naked Wine gift card? I love wine, so I could probably use it if I get it. 

Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It seems like a good variety of stuff. Probably worth the $18 I spent on it. I hope mine gets here tomorrow. Does anyone know the restriction on the Naked Wine gift card? I love wine, so I could probably use it if I get it. 
I used the $50 wine card from another Total Beauty box and you need to make a minimum purchase of $50 and pay shipping. When you enter the code, they suggest their most expensive variety pack which is over $100, but you can go through and pick your own 6 bottles. I did that, and I spent out of my own pocket $20 for the amount I went over $50 and shipping. It was actually a good deal and the wine is pretty good!

Originally Posted by ricarlav /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used the $50 wine card from another Total Beauty box and you need to make a minimum purchase of $50 and pay shipping. When you enter the code, they suggest their most expensive variety pack which is over $100, but you can go through and pick your own 6 bottles. I did that, and I spent out of my own pocket $20 for the amount I went over $50 and shipping. It was actually a good deal and the wine is pretty good!
Very cool! I don't think I would mind getting the gift card at all. 

I have no interest in that gift card, as I never used the one I got from Goodies, BUT, the rest of the box looks pretty good to me! It seems like there will be box variation as it's leftovers, so I'm excited to see what I get!

I still haven't gotten a shipping notice. I've called and emailed three times and am getting zero response. After seeing the video of the unboxing, if they don't get back to me soon, I'm going to dispute the charge to my account. This is frustrating.

I ordered the Mystery Box on 6/13 and haven't received a shipping notice, either. o_O

I DID get the confirmation email, a "thank you" email containing a code to "buy" free buying guides and the regular, everyday, emails.

Nothing in my SPAM folder.

I just got my box!! I paid $16 for mine with a coupon. There is nothing really wow in it.

There is:
Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm
$50 Naked Wines GC (going into a gift basket for my dad)
The Honest Company Face and Body Lotion
The Honest Comapny Healing Balm
Evolvh Ultra Sine Shampoo and Conditioner
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask (I love masks and am excited to try this)
7 EBoost packets
Juara Candlenut Body Creme
Purse pack of Q-tips (really?)
NYX Roll-On Shimmer in platinum
NYX Color Lip Balm in Xie Xie
Semi Di Lino Illuminating Serum for hair
and the most disgusting bag with 2 little pots in it from Ferro Cosmetics. I am afraid to even open it. I think they are loose pigments that have gotten loose!

Originally Posted by Hollie Haradon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my box!! I paid $16 for mine with a coupon. There is nothing really wow in it.
The Naked wines "Gift Card" thing annoys me.  My husband received one last Christmas and it was terrible wine, you had to pay additional fees, and the junk mail still hasn't stopped!  Thanks for sharing you box!

So your box looks the same as the one in the video. I wonder if all of the boxes are the same or if it's just a coincidence. I hope it's the latter, I don't like wine. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Hollie Haradon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is:

Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm

$50 Naked Wines GC (going into a gift basket for my dad)

The Honest Company Face and Body Lotion

The Honest Comapny Healing Balm

Evolvh Ultra Sine Shampoo and Conditioner

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask (I love masks and am excited to try this)

7 EBoost packets

Juara Candlenut Body Creme

Purse pack of Q-tips (really?)

NYX Roll-On Shimmer in platinum

NYX Color Lip Balm in Xie Xie

Semi Di Lino Illuminating Serum for hair

and the most disgusting bag with 2 little pots in it from Ferro Cosmetics. I am afraid to even open it. I think they are loose pigments that have gotten loose!

I got the Ferro Cosmetics pots in the Face Forward box. The product is pretty and pigmented. They sent me three packs, and one was messy like yours, but it wasn't that much to clean it up and they're totally usable.

I am so annoyed that mine isn't here. It shipped on the 15th via Priority Mail, wtf? PRIORITY MAIL NEVER TAKES MORE THAN A COUPLE OF DAYS TO GET TO ME. What are you doing, USPS???? (also, why is your site down so I can't even check the tracking??)

I ordered mine the 14th, got a confirmation, and 4 emails and 4 voicemails to Total Beauty later, I STILL have no shipping notice!!!

Originally Posted by ricarlav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered mine the 14th, got a confirmation, and 4 emails and 4 voicemails to Total Beauty later, I STILL have no shipping notice!!!
That's too bad :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I ordered mine on 14th, all of their emails went into my Spam folder, I was sent a shipping notification on Friday around 11PM. The tracking showed that the electronic information was received, whatever that means, from the 16th - 20th (today.) I checked it today, and it shows that it's estimated to be delivered tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Cate88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's too bad :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I ordered mine on 14th, all of their emails went into my Spam folder, I was sent a shipping notification on Friday around 11PM. The tracking showed that the electronic information was received, whatever that means, from the 16th - 20th (today.) I checked it today, and it shows that it's estimated to be delivered tomorrow.
I've ordered from them before so none of their emails go to my spam, but I have been checking my spam religiously and nothing. I'm wondering if I'm even going to get a box!!

Back