Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see swatches of these shadows! As of now I think I'll skip it, but swatches may change my mind.

I don't have Naked 1 or 2. I've been debating on buying one of them, but after seeing Naked 3, I'm sold. I can already envision all the eye looks I could create with the Naked 3 palette! For a mostly nude palette, I think it has a great range of colors that will go really well together.

Quote: Originally Posted by KittenZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't have Naked 1 or 2. I've been debating on buying one of them, but after seeing Naked 3, I'm sold. I can already envision all the eye looks I could create with the Naked 3 palette!
For a mostly nude palette, I think it has a great range of colors that will go really well together.
This is my thoughts exactly!

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

http://m.refinery29.com/2013/10/56306/urban-decay-naked-3-palette?

Refinery 29 posted this interesting article!
I saw that after many people reposted the image from the person who originally posted it up, but took it down because a UD employee was asking for her to take it down. Many people ended up saying it's fake because many people sell fake NAKED 1 and NAKED 2's, but I guess it's real because there's many receipts of people buying it from Sephora France!

Ohhhh I might need this. I don't have Naked 1 or 2 but these colors are right up my alley. May have to add to the Christmas/Birthday wishlist!

Quote: Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I found swatches!

Swatches & more images of the palette from this blog: wheeconfetti (N/A)

Is it bad that I want to buy this palette just for Dust and Buzz?  Gorgeous!

Ohh! I see!! I believe it's real! The swatches look great!

I saw that after many people reposted the image from the person who originally posted it up, but took it down because a UD employee was asking for her to take it down. Many people ended up saying it's fake because many people sell fake NAKED 1 and NAKED 2's, but I guess it's real because there's many receipts of people buying it from Sephora France!

I'm in the minority but I'm not feeling this palette. Half of the colors are too light for me. Also considering that my Naked 2 palette has been used only once in the last six months I can't justify buying this.

I'm waiting for Lauren to post the images on her site. Once she does then we'll KNOW it's real. Why? Because Lauren designs the packaging for Urban Decay.

I like the swatches... I'll most likely get it since I get everything UD? haha and I have a feeling that Adam is gonna get me the eyeshadow vault.. he keeps on hinting 'makeup' for christmas and it's my fav. brand? =.=

I will be so jealous, Vicky, if he did.
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I like the swatches... I'll most likely get it since I get everything UD? haha and I have a feeling that Adam is gonna get me the eyeshadow vault.. he keeps on hinting 'makeup' for christmas and it's my fav. brand? =.=
I am convinced that your boyfriend needs to become my husband's mentor! 
laughing.gif

I'm just thinking that he is.. he never talks about Christmas THIS early.. and he's been hinting ever since he saw me looking at it.. unsure. I find it a bit pricey but at the same time it's nice since I can really create my own personalized palette; I'm surprised that the eyeliner and eyeshadow vault is still up.

For the Naked 3, I wonder when it will actually be released.. I'm actually surprised that people are already getting it in other countries! So jealous D; Yes, keep us updated with Lauren's site :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the box looks pretty but what's up with those funky designs on the actual palette?!

This looks way too much like Naked 2, IMO. And I never use Naked 2. Naked 1, I love, though. I don't know, I'll wait until it comes out and see it in person.

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That would actually work out quite nice haha so it won't really be a "christmas gift"
smile.gif

And it would count towards renewing my VIB status!  Hee hee!

Back