Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mixed feelings on this one.  I have Naked 2 and use it almost daily, it is probably one of my favorite palettes ever.  To me the swatches look very similar to Naked 2 (this could be due to my crappy work computer monitor, though).  I think I need to see this in person before I make any decisions.  Oh hell, who am I kidding?  I'll probably buy it anyway
wink.gif

Shadows look gorgeous, but not sure about the packaging. I will also buy in January to requalify for Rouge. Remember when Naked 2 came out and was sold out for weeks? Hopefully it does launch in January so I can order right away to avoid that.

I adore my Naked palettes, especially the Naked 2.  Suspect, Foxy, YDK, Tease, and Virgin are well on their way to hitting pan!  I hope I love Naked 3 just as much.

I do not own any Naked palettes but i think its time to get one and I really love the colors in this one. I looked at the UD fb page and I wish UD would say whether it is real or not. I mean if the secrets is out there is no need to ignore the comments? Hopefully it is out around christmas time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The packaging seems strange. Why is it wavy like that? If this is real, it is really tempting. The eyeshadow shades look really pretty, and I don't have any of the Naked palettes. I do have the Nude tude though so I don't NEED any more nudes, but I definitely WANT them.

Have Naked 1 and love it. I wouldn't have ever thought I would use it as much as I do, but it's rather versatile and great for work when I'm wanting to keep it more neutral. I don't have Naked 2, and now am torn between Naked 2 and 3. Any one want to sway me to either side? (FWIW, I'm very fair, a little more cool toned, brown hair with some red, and dark brown eyes). Of course, I do have a Christmas birthday, so I coudl try to ask my mama for one, and beg the husband for the other.

Is it just me or do the swatches look exactly like the swatches for the original NAKED palette, just in a different order from lightest to darkest? Or even a combination of both the original and the second palette. The colors are just too similar to me. If this is a real palette, those who already own both the original, the second, and NAKED BASICS like myself already have similar colors. The colors don't look like anything new or anything unique enough that I can't substitute my current NAKED shadows for. 

Don't get me wrong I love my nude shadows and have recently started to get into the habit of using all my palettes, but another palette that has colors almost exactly the same as the past palettes? I can't justify it.

However, I think this is palette would be great for the fair ladies out there who don't own any of the palettes yet (if this is indeed a real palette).

Hello ladies, just for clarifying and to distribute the right info, there are 2 "Naked 3" currents out there telling about the UD naked 3 exist. One is from french websites showing pictures and swatches and even Sephora receipts, such as these 2. http://www.wheeconfetti.com/ and http://www.natacha-birds.fr/leblog/naked3-urban-decay/.
The other one are chinese retailers that have a modified Naked 2 fake palette transformed in Naked 3 for sale. The colors are similar to ones showed in the french sites BUT they are not the same, there are difference in the position of the pans and the color itself. So there, now all we have to do is wait until January to see if the real Naked 3 is true.

Hi girls, just for clarifying, the palette in the french sites is the real Naked 3. The release was planned in France for Christmas (or just a bit before, whatever) but some French Sephoras have accidentally put the palette on/for(?) sale too early.. this is why some people already have the Naked 3 in France. By the way, today all the French Sephoras received the order to withdraw the palette from sale.

Now we are trying to know if the launch of the palette will be advanced as the Naked 3 has been unveiled in advance... maybe, maybe not? *hoooope* 
rolleyes.gif
  (Really sorry for my bad English, trying to do my best 
schaem.gif
)

Quote: Originally Posted by DunkinSACHA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi girls, just for clarifying, the palette in the french sites is the real Naked 3. The release was planned in France for Christmas (or just a bit before, whatever) but some French Sephoras have accidentally put the palette on/for(?) sale too early.. this is why some people already have the Naked 3 in France. By the way, today all the French Sephoras received the order to withdraw the palette from sale.

Now we are trying to know if the launch of the palette will be advanced as the Naked 3 has been unveiled in advance... maybe, maybe not? *hoooope* 
rolleyes.gif
schaem.gif
)
I saw on Urban Decay twitter that is was a fake.

Quote: Originally Posted by imastermakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hello ladies, just for clarifying and to distribute the right info, there are 2 "Naked 3" currents out there telling about the UD naked 3 exist. One is from french websites showing pictures and swatches and even Sephora receipts, such as these 2. http://www.wheeconfetti.com/ and http://www.natacha-birds.fr/leblog/naked3-urban-decay/.
The other one are chinese retailers that have a modified Naked 2 fake palette transformed in Naked 3 for sale. The colors are similar to ones showed in the french sites BUT they are not the same, there are difference in the position of the pans and the color itself. So there, now all we have to do is wait until January to see if the real Naked 3 is true.
Did anyone notice that the printed names on both palettes look a bit off?

Quote: Originally Posted by Sam Clysdale /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by DunkinSACHA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

rolleyes.gif
schaem.gif
)
I saw on Urban Decay twitter that is was a fake.

I recall they said the same things about UD2. lol

Back