Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone speak French and want to place a long distance call? lol

Lol! I saw other receipts too so I would believe it. & it's not like it was a fake location 'cause it's real! haha.

Quote: Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Lol! I saw other receipts too so I would believe it. & it's not like it was a fake location 'cause it's real! haha.

Haven't you heard?  Urban Decay declared on their Facebook page that all French Sephoras are fake!  Selling fake Urban Decay Naked 3!  *clutches pearls*

(Just being facetious. I'm just reminiscing-- UD claimed the Naked 2 was fake way back when!)

Quote: Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haven't you heard?  Urban Decay declared on their Facebook page that all French Sephoras are fake!  Selling fake Urban Decay Naked 3!  *clutches pearls*

(Just being facetious. I'm just reminiscing-- UD claimed the Naked 2 was fake way back when!)
rofl2.gif
yup!

& I definitely remember that too!

rofl2.gif
yup!

& I definitely remember that too!

I think we were supposed to forget about it! HA!  A makeup lover never forgets.

Be still, my heart.. I have all 3 Nakeds and I'm sure I'll be convinced to get this too once I see it in person... What's a girl to do. I don't use every single shadow but naked 1/2 are full size shadows.. So even using 3 shadows is less than buying them individually. I love a good deal! So exciting! I heart all of you than can appreciate the difference in all these neutrals ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Was just thinking about getting one of the Naked 1 or 2 palettes and the Naked basics palette tomorrow at sephora and now I don't know if I should wait or not!!!
confused.gif

I must have!  I have Naked 1 and 2 (no basics but it is on my list of to buys) so I *need* this to complete my collection!

Quote: Originally Posted by SaraP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Was just thinking about getting one of the Naked 1 or 2 palettes and the Naked basics palette tomorrow at sephora and now I don't know if I should wait or not!!!
confused.gif

Naked 2 is my favorite; a nice mix of warm and cool colors.  But honestly, I love each of them!  You can't go wrong, in my opinion.  

No, no, no, no, no!!!! My wallet isn't happy!! If this is for real I MUST have it!!!!! Addict of palettes here and have all the others and LOVE them!!! Fingers are crossed for Jan!!

Quote: Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL Oh someone needs to screencap! LOL

And I'm so glad others remember when UD posted that.

OMG, it's like they read my mind, and decided to make my eyeshadow dreams come true! You should see my Naked one and two, I'm hitting pan in all of the lightest colors, and have made small dents in the darks. I'm super pale, so at least of the colors in each, is a little overwhelming on my complexion. I have to have it! I wish I could pre-order. I want it now!

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL Oh someone needs to screencap! LOL

And I'm so glad others remember when UD posted that.

They could have just had a playful attitude about it: "Just wait!  We'll reveal all soon!"  I love it when companies don't take themselves too seriously.

I never really got that excited about the Naked or Naked 2 palettes. I considered the Basics palette briefly when I had a giftcard, but skipped it. The original and 2 palettes seem a little dark for me, although I am not sure dark is the right word. Plus $50 or whatever the price is now is just a lot of money to me. Someone pointed out that was less than $5 per shade, but still, it is a lot of money. Plus, I have a few palettes and I find I used them less often day to day because I cannot carry them in my purse easily (or at all).

However, I will say that this one appeals to me the most out of all of them. I am kind of going more for natural and indie now, but this definitely caught my eye when I saw it posting in a FB group earlier.

Does anyone want to buy my Naked and Naked 2 palette; pretty please?!?! I have other UD palettes and shadows that I need to put up too... The eyeshadow vault doesn't have Booty Call, Half Baked, and Sidecar but I'm willing to part with those shades :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i need to make space for my naked 3 too bc both of my ikea alex drawers are packed x(

have 1 and 2.  how can i NOT buy 3!?  need it of course.  can't wait for it to be released!!

Back