Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I thought I read somewhere that there are samples of all the different kinds of primer potions.

It is. Just wishful thinking! :)

I still have N1. I bought it before I realized what a big deal it was/was going to be!  I just don't think the colors are different enough to justify buying in when I haven't even hit pan on all of my N1 shades yet. My sister has N2 and it's nice to play with that when I visit my parents' house, but again, it isn't radically different enough to me.

Quote: Originally Posted by jaimelesmots /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Urban Decay just posted this on their instagram

http://instagram.com/p/glcec6gEzW/ 

I think I will have to see the palette in person to decide if the shades are too pink for me. Looks awesome though and I LOVE my Naked 2 palette.

I love pink-- the right shades can just brighten up your whole face.  I will have to wait for swatches, too!

I really don't understand the hype with these.  They're a pretty good deal for the price, BUT they actually aren't that great with a variety of shades.

Don't get me wrong, I have the 1st 2. But I 100% won't be getting the 3rd, I hardly even touch my Naked Palette 1. I love Naked 2, but the 3rd just seems like a lot of pinky shades and ones that are similar to the 1st 2 palettes. 

I understand that their Naked palettes are exciting and whatnot, but I think it's more about brand name than it is about an actually good product :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone agree?

PS. I'm saying this mainly to try to persuade MYSELF to not buy the palette haha. I know I don't want it, but I also know I will when it comes out because everyone else is getting it. haha

Quote: Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really don't understand the hype with these.  They're a pretty good deal for the price, BUT they actually aren't that great with a variety of shades.

Don't get me wrong, I have the 1st 2. But I 100% won't be getting the 3rd, I hardly even touch my Naked Palette 1. I love Naked 2, but the 3rd just seems like a lot of pinky shades and ones that are similar to the 1st 2 palettes. 

I understand that their Naked palettes are exciting and whatnot, but I think it's more about brand name than it is about an actually good product :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone agree?

PS. I'm saying this mainly to try to persuade MYSELF to not buy the palette haha. I know I don't want it, but I also know I will when it comes out because everyone else is getting it. haha

For me, its definitely about brand name, I won't deny it. I will use it of course, as I love pinkish neutrals, and this is right up the alley of things I will hit pan on within six months lol. Plus I basically collect UD palettes, I'd prob buy it even if it wasn't the pinks and purples I love. 

omg i want !!! will be running to sephora :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)  to people who say it s too similar to the first two.. clearly it s WAYY more ROSE toned so will be awaiting with bated breath ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> these are my everyday palettes, since i m not good with actual bright colours... nudes are way more forgiving   LOVE !!!! 

Anyone agree?

Aside from the yearly Clinique GWPs, My Naked palette was my first *ever* high-end cosmetic purchase; I had never heard of Urban Decay!  My dear friend Natalie owned Naked 1 and swore by it.  I was pregnant (and horribly sick) and decided to purchase the original Naked as a very special pick-me-up for myself.  It sounds dramatic, but Urban Decay opened up my world!  I never knew that eyeshadow could be/feel/look so wonderful. I love them and they do hold a sentimental value for me.  

Obviously, I will get the Naked 3 at some point.  I just will!  :-D

Quote: Originally Posted by AmandaWarwick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone have any ideas of when it will become available in the US?

They keep changing the date!  December 1, January 8, etc. We'll find out soon!

Quote: Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They keep changing the date!  December 1, January 8, etc. We'll find out soon!
I hope its out for Christmas.

The only UD palette I own is naked basics, which is my go to everyday palette. I haven't purchased naked 1 or 2, because I think they tend to be more cool toned. Naked 3 has me interested. I'll decide when I see it in person.

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The only UD palette I own is naked basics, which is my go to everyday palette. I haven't purchased naked 1 or 2, because I think they tend to be more cool toned. Naked 3 has me interested. I'll decide when I see it in person.
A little OT:  I have warm tones and find that Naked 1 works better with my coloring than Naked 2.  

They're the best shadows I've tried in terms of application/longevity. I tried my friend's Naked2 palette this summer and it blew me away. I haven't tried tons of different brands though so if I'm missing some cheap but comparable alternative, I'm open to knowing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by pride /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They're the best shadows I've tried in terms of application/longevity. I tried my friend's Naked2 palette this summer and it blew me away. I haven't tried tons of different brands though so if I'm missing some cheap but comparable alternative, I'm open to knowing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
UD is my HG eyeshadow, but I find stila is close, but not quite as good. Their similar palette runs about 36 dollars I think. 

Latest posts

Back