Wantable - new quarterly subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by cutpiece /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My wantable box:

It came packaged much more nicely than this, but I was so excited to see with what was in my box. I pretty much just took the quiz and stuck to the profile chosen for me- Trendsetter. I have to say that I'm really impressed with the products (although not a fan of the perfume sample/the way it smells rather). Everything else is fantastic. 
Awesome box! I see cobalt blue is one the big colors for fall- i bet that nail polish looks AMAZING!! (and i agree about the perfume- did you get the first one too? the sole nero?)

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

okay, so i'm not sure if I can do this, but i'm putting a link here removed

I started a blog after getting this box. Anyone can see my review of my Fresh N Natural - Soft Peach box from Wantable here- it was just too much info to type out on MuT! lol. Hope I don't get into trouble for linking.  :/
The mods will remove the link when/if they see it..

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome box! I see cobalt blue is one the big colors for fall- i bet that nail polish looks AMAZING!! (and i agree about the perfume- did you get the first one too? the sole nero?)
I think it was the Doux Amour. I gave it to my mom as she seemed to really like it lol.

Dude. Not another one... this one looks better than all the others at first glance with the customization... I am supposed to be cutting back, but I've added two new sub boxes this month! I'm going to run out of places to put things in my bathroom haha!

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Please let us know when your site is accessible by computer.  Thank you!
you can actually go to their .co site and sign up to be notified. I think it might be be next weekend or shortly after though...

Mine came! I chose glamour in deep purple.

Lorac Starry Eyed Baked shadow trio in star struck. Paula Dorf Cheek in jazzed.

I love the shadow, liner, lip liner & cheek. Not thrilled w/ the polish or gloss. Bring on the winter box!

I think it was the Doux Amour. I gave it to my mom as she seemed to really like it lol.
What color of stila liner did you get?

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the shadow, liner, lip liner & cheek. Not thrilled w/ the polish or gloss. Bring on the winter box!
Love the eyeshadow!

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW! awesome box!!! I can't wait for the winter box either! 

So jealous! I would LOVE to try that one. Haha.

I decided to cancel BeautyFix and subscribe to this.  The combination of multiple choices and all makeup sold me.  

I like this much more than Beauty Fix. I think the products are a lot better quality.

I did finally get my box up on my blog -- I went with the gold tones, though the baked eyeshadows look delicious!

Hey Ladies!

Thank you thank you for the feedback! We're loving the pics of your products too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That lovely pink blush is one of our fave shades. We wanted to let you know that our desktop site is going live the 24th, and we're also introducing new re-vamped fall packs! Can't wait to see what you guys think.

Any questions, send 'em our way!

I'm VERY interested in this new sub. For those of you that have ordered already, is it an ongoing subscription ($40 charged every season automatically), or do we have to repurchase a new "pack" every three months based upon the quiz?

I checked it out last night using my iPad and seriously had to restrain from ordering one. I saw on their Facebook that the Boho is already sold out, but that new fall packs are coming on the 24th. Overall, this seems like a great deal. After having BB and Sample Society be hit or miss for me throughout the spring/summer, I think I'd rather put the money down on some products I can really be excited about (although I know I won't cancel BB, already cancelled SS back in June, and resubbed MyGlam before seeing this). We'll seeeeeee :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by sky595 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm VERY interested in this new sub. For those of you that have ordered already, is it an ongoing subscription ($40 charged every season automatically), or do we have to repurchase a new "pack" every three months based upon the quiz?

I checked it out last night using my iPad and seriously had to restrain from ordering one. I saw on their Facebook that the Boho is already sold out, but that new fall packs are coming on the 24th. Overall, this seems like a great deal. After having BB and Sample Society be hit or miss for me throughout the spring/summer, I think I'd rather put the money down on some products I can really be excited about (although I know I won't cancel BB, already cancelled SS back in June, and resubbed MyGlam before seeing this). We'll seeeeeee :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I know that they had said somewhere that you have to order each one, there's no autoship option.  I actually like that.  I also wanted the Boho box, so I'm anxiously awaiting the 24th!

Originally Posted by Lisa N /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know that they had said somewhere that you have to order each one, there's no autoship option.  I actually like that.  I also wanted the Boho box, so I'm anxiously awaiting the 24th!
Thanks for the info :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I like that there isn't an autoship option too, that way...if I'm feeling low on cash and aren't really feeling the items, I can pass on it.

Now I'm just deciding if I should snatch one of the ones still available now, or wait to see what pops up on the 24th lol.

Back