Wantable - new quarterly subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah.. i think these boxes are the 2nd run of fall boxes because they were running out of stuff, but i think i read the Winter boxes come out in November...
oh!  that changes everything!  i'll cross my fingers on november. thanks.

Yesterday, I received the mini-pack I bought from Wantable's October 3rd Facebook auction for $20.00.  The mini-pack consisted of a myface eyeshadow duo in navy and plum, a lil' bling lavender gray foil nail polish, a beauty for real lip gloss in a pale, almost nude, pink with fine gold glitter, and a vial of Kai perfume oil.  I loved everything!  The colors are all lovely.  The gloss has a mirror on the side and two led lights in the cap - so fun!  And, the Kai perfume oil smells really good.  It is a well-balanced (not stinky) gardenia and jasmine fragrance.  I have never used these brands before, and I think Wantable did a great job curating a box I could love.

Hey Ladies!

Big news: This weekend we're having a buy one, give one special. Purchase one pack and automatically send another to a friend for free! 

We hope you have a good weekend! 

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share a picture or 2 of my Wantable.co box. I have been testing all the products and am really loving everything. I used the promo to buy one and then gift one to a friend and she was really thrilled with her box as well. I will be doing a vlog entry to review all the products but wanted to post a couple pics to share with my fellow makeup groupies, lol. From the time that I ordered to the time that the box hit my doorstep I felt nervous (because it is a newer company) but within a week I had my box and all the items are really quite nice. Hope you guys give Wantable a try because I think you will like it as much as I do.
smile.gif

We're really excited to hear you loved the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> !!

Just so you guys know, we launched a Vintage Glam Jewelry Collection and a new website design today! The makeup boxes will be even more curated for you, and you can even subscribe monthly now. 

We even have a "Buy One, Give Two Free" promotion happening this week only! When you purchase or subscribe to any box, you can give two to friends for free right away. Check out the details here:  Buy One Give Two FAQ  & check out the new site here:  www.wantable.co -

We're pumped to hear what you think!

​

I just got an email about the changes to the program and the jewelry option now...but I keep getting errors when trying to click on anything on the site. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope that gets worked out soon.

Originally Posted by kelleybean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an email about the changes to the program and the jewelry option now...but I keep getting errors when trying to click on anything on the site. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope that gets worked out soon.
We had a couple of updates that went out so the site was down for a little bit. It's all up and running now! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by JaclynO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We're really excited to hear you loved the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> !!

Just so you guys know, we launched a Vintage Glam Jewelry Collection and a new website design today! The makeup boxes will be even more curated for you, and you can even subscribe monthly now. 

We even have a "Buy One, Give Two Free" promotion happening this week only! When you purchase or subscribe to any box, you can give two to friends for free right away. Check out the details here:  Buy One Give Two FAQ  & check out the new site here:  www.wantable.co -

We're pumped to hear what you think!

​

So is this a monthly subscription box now rather than quarterly?

Nope - I still get

"We're sorry, but something went wrong." When I try to click on anything at all.

Yes, we are monthly now, but you don't have to subscribe at all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> - you can purchase one at a time. 

I'm sorry you're still getting errors! Try clearing your cache (cookies and such) and then going directly to www.wantable.co.  For some reason we are still having caching problems since our IT guys built the site from scratch. The email links sometimes get messed up with this as well. We know this is a pain, we're working on it, sometimes it's tough being a startup!

Also, if you're having any problems ordering or viewing things, you can shoot us an email anytime. 

I apologize guys, we're doing our best over here, and we really appreciate your input!

Jaclyn,

With the new system are the boxes created and shipped before we can see the products? I went through the quiz but it didn't show me what I would get if I were to purchase.

Originally Posted by italiablu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jaclyn,

With the new system are the boxes created and shipped before we can see the products? I went through the quiz but it didn't show me what I would get if I were to purchase.
I was able to see the products once it shipped, it was like a nice little surprize

crazy that they'd change what was the best - and differentiating - feature after only two boxes.  i already have too many surprise subscriptions.

I liked the other system, where you could pick what you would get, they're still a great company though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> when I had a problem with the get one gift one, they fixed it right away! That's just awesome!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I liked the other system, where you could pick what you would get, they're still a great company though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> when I had a problem with the get one gift one, they fixed it right away! That's just awesome!
I liked it too. I'm nervous about buying it without seeing it though. I can't wear some colors and I am not sure if I can risk $40 every time not knowing what I am buying. A $10 sub is less money & I feel okay not know what I am getting.

They are an amazing company with customer service that is above average in every way. I had an issue with my last box and they superseded my expectations. 

I liked it too. I'm nervous about buying it without seeing it though. I can't wear some colors and I am not sure if I can risk $40 every time not knowing what I am buying. A $10 sub is less money & I feel okay not know what I am getting.

They are an amazing company with customer service that is above average in every way. I had an issue with my last box and they superseded my expectations. 
I felt this way tooo, this is why i opted for the jewlery one, its a little more expensive then jewelmint but at least you get a lot of peices. Also with the box, you are told what you are getting when it shipps. so i guess it isnt too bad, and you can skip any month.

You can just order it one box at a time. That is what I am going to do.

Back