Wantable - new quarterly subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sky595 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm VERY interested in this new sub. For those of you that have ordered already, is it an ongoing subscription ($40 charged every season automatically), or do we have to repurchase a new "pack" every three months based upon the quiz?

I checked it out last night using my iPad and seriously had to restrain from ordering one. I saw on their Facebook that the Boho is already sold out, but that new fall packs are coming on the 24th. Overall, this seems like a great deal. After having BB and Sample Society be hit or miss for me throughout the spring/summer, I think I'd rather put the money down on some products I can really be excited about (although I know I won't cancel BB, already cancelled SS back in June, and resubbed MyGlam before seeing this). We'll seeeeeee :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hey!

So just so ya know, wantable.co doesn't automatically charge you for each box - each one is recommended for the new season and then you can pick! There are 8 style questions now, so those answers will be saved, and then with each season we'll probably add 2-3 more questions to get a better idea of what you like! 

We're a start up, so we're figuring out what works best as we go, but we love your questions and feedback! Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

um i think it says you can go to the site on your computer and give them you're email address and they'll email you when the desktop site launches. I thought it gave you the option on the mobile site to sign in using facebook or just signup using your email but i did it the facebook way and i can't get back to the start screen now. Hmmm :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

i do have an email from them for signing up that lists the help email [email protected] you could try that.
This is odd.  I just signed up for the mailing list and the email they gave me if I want to contact them is not a wantable email, it's [email protected]...

Hey Ladies! I know a lot of you were wondering when our desktop site would be up, and we wanted to let you know it's live! Check it out.. we'd love to hear what you think!   It's also got our new autumn boxes!

wantable.co is live! www.wantable.co

Originally Posted by JaclynO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey Ladies! I know a lot of you were wondering when our desktop site would be up, and we wanted to let you know it's live! Check it out.. we'd love to hear what you think!   It's also got our new autumn boxes!

wantable.co is live! www.wantable.co
yay!! i'm so excited

after looking at the selections.. i decided to pass.. what happened to Urban Decay, Stila, Tarte.. etc etc..

Hey guys!  So you guys obviously know and love Stila, Tarte, etc, but we're trying to bring you new high quality brands that you may not have heard of yet, but we think you'll love. Also, rest assured our stuff is chosen by our pro makeup artists, so it's not going to be anything she wouldn't use on clients or herself. We're always going to be changing, so feel free to check us out for the winter!  

Also, I saw mellee had a question about our reply email - I think there was configuration problem on the site, but usually it's [email protected]. Should be all fixed now, bear with us, we're figuring it out along the way and we appreciate your help! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

that aside - anyone checked out the new boxes? have a favorite?? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey guys!  So you guys obviously know and love Stila, Tarte, etc, but we're trying to bring you new high quality brands that you may not have heard of yet, but we think you'll love. Also, rest assured our stuff is chosen by our pro makeup artists, so it's not going to be anything she wouldn't use on clients or herself. We're always going to be changing, so feel free to check us out for the winter!  
Eh, well for me personally, the previous boxes were awesome because it was an entire look put together for me, with a known high-quality item AND a bunch of stuff I've never heard of but I might love. The new boxes are just...well, a bunch of stuff I've never heard of and have no idea about the quality of. I've been waiting impatiently for the desktop site to launch to make ordering easier, and now I'm not going to order. Just my opinion. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by kelleybean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Eh, well for me personally, the previous boxes were awesome because it was an entire look put together for me, with a known high-quality item AND a bunch of stuff I've never heard of but I might love. The new boxes are just...well, a bunch of stuff I've never heard of and have no idea about the quality of. I've been waiting impatiently for the desktop site to launch to make ordering easier, and now I'm not going to order. Just my opinion. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i feel the same way.. i wanna see brands that I KNOW and LOVE and then SOME new ones.. not just all new ones.. i'll just wait too

Think I might try it out, at least to review for the sample slut portion of my blog. Tried to go on and sign up (I was correctly labeled Boho), but when I was done and said yes, show me my products, I kept getting an error message. Going to try tomorrow from my desktop, my iPad might be a cranky girl tonight.

Originally Posted by kelleybean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too... if there were one or two items I already am familiar with, I'd be happier to try the new/unknown stuff. I feel like it's gambling, whereas with the familiar items, I feel like I'm buying something and getting an extra bonus.

Originally Posted by MyriadVoices /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too... if there were one or two items I already am familiar with, I'd be happier to try the new/unknown stuff. I feel like it's gambling, whereas with the familiar items, I feel like I'm buying something and getting an extra bonus.
I tried to order before the desktop launch but kept getting errors. Went to site today and choices  weren't the same. I don't buy stuff that I have not heard of. I really wanted the Lorac shadow. I'm passing on this sub. So disapponted...

I bought the first box and so I'm a familiar with these brands as they were a part of that as well.  I like them, but my problem is that this box is way too similar to that initial box in that it's pretty much all the same brands (except for the "famous" ones).  So I'm passing as well until they have a genuine 'new' box.

yeah.. i think these boxes are the 2nd run of fall boxes because they were running out of stuff, but i think i read the Winter boxes come out in November...

The only thing brand I saw that I recognized was Paula Dorf, and it's not really anything I'm familiar with. Like the super bright color duo's were kind of neat, but it was all brands I hadn't heard much about... Guess I'll be waiting until November to see if they have anything that sparks my interest. :

Hey ladies, thanks for the feedback :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

just wanted to let you know that if you do want to place and order and try the box, we do have a 100% guaranteed return policy. There's even a return label inside the box, so you just stick it on, and send it back! That way, if you don't love the brands/products, you don't have to keep 'em. The box is even resealable - easy!

Thanks for telling us that you were getting errors! We're still trying to work out the kinks, and hopefully those will be gone soon - its frustrating for us as well! 

We're working on putting together an awesome winter box for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  keep the feedback coming!

the wantable.co team!

Hey ladies, thanks for the feedback :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

just wanted to let you know that if you do want to place and order and try the box, we do have a 100% guaranteed return policy. There's even a return label inside the box, so you just stick it on, and send it back! That way, if you don't love the brands/products, you don't have to keep 'em. The box is even resealable - easy!

Thanks for telling us that you were getting errors! We're still trying to work out the kinks, and hopefully those will be gone soon - its frustrating for us as well! 

We're working on putting together an awesome winter box for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  keep the feedback coming!

the wantable.co team!
Wow, the return policy sounds too good to be true! I worry people will take advantage of this, which will in turn cause prices to be raised. However, I guess since everyone gets to select what they purchase and there are no recurring profiles, there would be fewer returns. I'm fascinated by this whole concept!

Back