Wantable - new quarterly subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what i got in the Jewlery box
c16a8b183f4911e2a77722000a1fbc49_7.jpg

this is what i got in the makeup box

187860283f4b11e2ac5222000a1fbd4b_7.jpg

Overall i am pleased!

My box shipped today! While I think I preferred the old format where you could choose your exact box, the quiz and mystery aspect were fun!

Here's what's coming to me:

Loose Eyeshadow Dirty Martini

Shipped

Cheek Color Ecstasy

Shipped

Sculpture Highlight Stick Spot Light

Shipped

Natural Baked Eyeshadow Amazing

Shipped

Mineral Blush Allure Glow

Shipped

Doux Amour Sample

Shipped

Sole Nero Sample

Shipped

Kai Perfume Oil Sample

Shipped

Can't wait to see and try everything! I was hoping for a mascara, but all of this sounds great too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box shipped today! While I think I preferred the old format where you could choose your exact box, the quiz and mystery aspect were fun!

Here's what's coming to me:

Loose Eyeshadow Dirty Martini

Shipped

Cheek Color Ecstasy

Shipped

Sculpture Highlight Stick Spot Light

Shipped

Natural Baked Eyeshadow Amazing

Shipped

Mineral Blush Allure Glow

Shipped

Doux Amour Sample

Shipped

Sole Nero Sample

Shipped

Kai Perfume Oil Sample

Shipped

Can't wait to see and try everything! I was hoping for a mascara, but all of this sounds great too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
this sounds like an amazing box!

Here's the latest from us! We're launching the new Spring collection next Monday, and this week....

We're having a flash sale! to clear out some inventory! Here's the link: https://www.wantable.co/events/mia-bellezza

It's an exclusive event where we sell individual products at 30-50% off. Check it out and let me know what ya think!?

Thanks guys, as always, it's so great to hear everything you guys have to say!  
biggrin.gif

I was extremely impressed with Wantable! I did a full review on my site with more photos, and I truly loved it. Every product perfectly fit into the parameters I set in my makeup quiz, and they only sent me exactly the colors and types that are what I wanted. I LOVE how you get to tell them whether you like bold or subtle, what specific types of products you like, your skin tone, and they actually listened to everything I said.

My favorite thing was the light up lip gloss, it is SO adorable and I'm in love.

Many of us get frustrated with how some beauty subs get you to do a profile and then ignore it. Wantable does not ignore it, my products were very clearly chosen to adhere to everything I asked for. Loved it!

Hey Ladies!

Our SPRING boxes are live! We can't wait to hear what you think on them! We've updated the quiz, added more products, and even include a bonus skincare item in each box and a fashion scarf in subscription boxes. We’ve recently partnered with nine brand new boutique brands for an entire new makeup collection, and the jewelry collection is focused on this season’s geometric trend, with an edge of rose-colored softness. It's kindof awesome 
smile.gif

We've also updated the style quiz, so you can now rate products three ways: dislike, like, or love. This way, we can offer you a wider assortment of products we think you'd love to try. You can take the new makeup quiz HERE  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] !

Jackie and the Team!

Hey Ladies! Our SPRING boxes are live! We can't wait to hear what you think on them! We've updated the quiz, added more products, and even include a bonus skincare item in each box and a fashion scarf in subscription boxes. We’ve recently partnered with nine brand new boutique brands for an entire new makeup collection, and the jewelry collection is focused on this season’s geometric trend, with an edge of rose-colored softness. It's kindof awesome  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   We've also updated the style quiz, so you can now rate products three ways: dislike, like, or love. This way, we can offer you a wider assortment of products we think you'd love to try. You can take the new makeup quiz HERE  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] ! Jackie and the Team!
I am Sooo looking forward to my Feb. box!! Wantable is definitely becoming my favorite sub. For those of you who are on the fence about ordering you will not be disappointed. And seriously their customer service is so stellar. love love LOVE!!!!

I got a shipping notice for my February box.  It contains:

Color Club Fiesta Collection On the Rocks

29 Crush Cheek Blusher Napa Rouge

Soft Eyeliner Brown

Bombshell Mascara Onyx

Cargo Lip Gloss Big Sur

Amber Sugar Scrub Sample

I looked up the colors and they are in the perfect range I specified on my profile.

The 29 cheek color is a brand carried at Neiman Marcus, so should be excellent quality (I hadn't heard of it before).   I couldn't be more pleased and anxious to get this.  It's a relief to see that they really match your profile/requests to what they send, and that the brands are quality.

oh wow I wish I'd known about this sub much sooner!  it sounds perfect for me with the huge emphasis on color cosmetics.  I just took the quiz and was amazed at how comprehensive it was.  If only I didn't already have too much stuff! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Definitely on my wishlist for later this year when I've worked through some of my stash....

Hm... I'm really interested in trying out the jewelry sub box. I like jewelry, but I like saving money and putting in low effort, so this sounds perfect for me XD; Especially with the option to skip months.

Has anyone tried the jewelry? What do you think? I hope it's as good as it sounds! I was intrigued by LBB but it sounds like too much effort, and Wantable is a much better value!

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hm... I'm really interested in trying out the jewelry sub box. I like jewelry, but I like saving money and putting in low effort, so this sounds perfect for me XD; Especially with the option to skip months.

Has anyone tried the jewelry? What do you think? I hope it's as good as it sounds! I was intrigued by LBB but it sounds like too much effort, and Wantable is a much better value!
I personally love the jewelry box. 

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A friend of mine tried the jewelry (I've reviewed the makeup and it was AWESOME) and she was really pleased with the quality. She got a scarf also, which was a surprise she really loved.

Latest posts

Back