Wantable - new quarterly subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently received a Wantable makeup box for review and I was really pleased. Here's a peek:

• Color Club Matte-Ified Base/Top Coat
  • Cailyn Liquid Eyeliner #3 Silver Shimmer
  • 29 Cosmetics Crush Cheek Blusher in Napa Rouge (it's absolutely perfect!)
  • Cargo Lip Gloss in Rio
  • Bombshell Eyeshadow in Tease
  • Milu Sugar Scrub Sample in Amber
  • Orange Scarf (so adorable I can't stand it)
Definitely excited about this and am looking forward to writing my blog review. And I'm going to go ahead and order one of their jewelry boxes because I was so pleased with this experience. Major props, Wantable ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love Cargo products! I'm glad that they're putting in RT, Cargo, and other well known brands :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I recently received a Wantable makeup box for review and I was really pleased. Here's a peek:
  • Cargo Lip Gloss in Rio
Definitely excited about this and am looking forward to writing my blog review. And I'm going to go ahead and order one of their jewelry boxes because I was so pleased with this experience. Major props, Wantable ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love Cargo products! I'm glad that they're putting in RT, Cargo, and other well known brands :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Cargo Lip Gloss in Rio

I ordered a wantable box this month. If they send me an orange scarf, I'll be in heaven.
biggrin.gif

I think the scarf comes with your first order with a new subscription (not a one-time box).

Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does a scarf come with every order?
The scarf was a promotion they were running this month with your order (while supplies last) this was my 3rd month receiving wantable and my mothers first month and we both received scarves. The package looked so pretty all wrapped in the scarf :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am loving every single Wantable product I got, and I am definitely admiring the lovely scarves I've been seeing some friends posting.

After reading all the great reviews, I signed up for the wantable.co sub (on a month-to-month basis, though).  Wow -- am I glad I did.  The order arrived in good time (within a week of when I ordered it).  And I LOVE LOVE LOVE every one of the products (there were 5 in my box).

No scarf (maybe just for pre-paid subs ... or maybe they ran out), but that's OK as I'm not a big scarf wearer.  But even without, the regular retail of the items I received was just over $70.

Here's what I got:

Color Club Flamingo polish

Paula Dorf Brow Gel

Be a Bombshell Mascara

29 Cheek Blusher in Blush Rose

EcoTools Bambook Kabuki Finishing Brush
Can't wait for my March box!

Originally Posted by jennm149 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

After reading all the great reviews, I signed up for the wantable.co sub (on a month-to-month basis, though).  Wow -- am I glad I did.  The order arrived in good time (within a week of when I ordered it).  And I LOVE LOVE LOVE every one of the products (there were 5 in my box).

No scarf (maybe just for pre-paid subs ... or maybe they ran out), but that's OK as I'm not a big scarf wearer.  But even without, the regular retail of the items I received was just over $70.

Here's what I got:

Color Club Flamingo polish

Paula Dorf Brow Gel

Be a Bombshell Mascara

29 Cheek Blusher in Blush Rose

EcoTools Bambook Kabuki Finishing Brush
Can't wait for my March box!
Yay I'm so happy you ordered this sub. It is honestly the first sub I have found where I use every single item that I recieve in my box. They are so spot on with the survey and what they send that you always get products that are keepers. Add to that their stellar customer service and the fact you have the option to skip a month.. LOVE!! 

So I got my second make-up box today and though I loved my first one, this one totally rocked!!!!  But I was disappointed to see that I didn't get a scarf so I messaged them about it.  Not even 10-15 minutes later I got a reply back apologizing and that they would be sending me out a scarf tomorrow!!!! 

This sub box totally blows my other ones out of the water!!!!  I also like that I can skip the month but if I change my mind I can still get a box!!!  I totally feel its worth the $36 a month!!!

Originally Posted by Lola Jean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I got my second make-up box today and though I loved my first one, this one totally rocked!!!!  But I was disappointed to see that I didn't get a scarf so I messaged them about it.  Not even 10-15 minutes later I got a reply back apologizing and that they would be sending me out a scarf tomorrow!!!! 

This sub box totally blows my other ones out of the water!!!!  I also like that I can skip the month but if I change my mind I can still get a box!!!  I totally feel its worth the $36 a month!!!
Same here - I emailed them and got a reply in less than 30 minutes today.  They are sending me a scarf, too.  I am VERY impressed, and I love that the box is all makeup.  Great products  I'm really interested in the Cailyn products (got a bright blue mascara and a brown gel eyeliner).  And the Beauty For Life light-up lip gloss is so fun! 

I tried the jewelry box, loved it,  then ended up subscribing. I got the light up lip gloss as a bonus in my subscription box! So tempted to try the beauty box, too.

Originally Posted by AMaas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here - I emailed them and got a reply in less than 30 minutes today.  They are sending me a scarf, too.  I am VERY impressed, and I love that the box is all makeup.  Great products  I'm really interested in the Cailyn products (got a bright blue mascara and a brown gel eyeliner).  And the Beauty For Life light-up lip gloss is so fun! 
I've received two light-up lip glosses now and they are my absolute favorite!!!  I received this really awesome blush in this months box...I can't wait to start using it!!!  I'm glad they were able to help you out with the scarf situation as well, they totally rock!!!

Originally Posted by Lola Jean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by AMaas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've received two light-up lip glosses now and they are my absolute favorite!!!  I received this really awesome blush in this months box...I can't wait to start using it!!!  I'm glad they were able to help you out with the scarf situation as well, they totally rock!!!

Those light up lippies are the cutest! In fact I had just named that in the other thread about "favorite item in a sub box" as my fave thing I've gotten ... It's really nice lip gloss and the package (light up, mirror) is beyond adorable.

I'm not sure if there's a separate Wantable jewelry box thread (I didn't see one), but for those curious - I ordered one and was really disappointed with the quality and selection. I sent it back immediately. I can't imagine how it was worth $40. So sad, I wanted to love it as much as everyone loves their makeup box selections.

I was kinda meh about the February Jewelry box. Honestly it looked like Target or WalMart stuff to me. If March isn't better I will be cancelling.

Latest posts

Back