Wantable?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about the Wantable problems ladies and how it made you feel @@GirlyGirlie :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . Please don't let that affect you. It's their problem not yours. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and we all come in different shapes and sizes for a reason. We can't all be the same.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I used to be heavy when I was a child and couldn't wear cute clothes like my friends did. Other kids made fun of me. It's taken me my whole adult life to change that plus I've had to struggle with my medical condition. Congrats @@MissJexie on your weight loss!
My " hard to fit" ample  area is my chest. I met my birth mom, and apparently, it's a hereditary trait we share, LOL.  But I am not thrilled to ever receive bras I haven't tried on anyway, and could never wear one of their cheap strapless pieces of cloth they call a " bandeau" so that section in Wantables is only a " like".

I really don't know what's going on with Wantables Intimates- as I said ( I think), a trainee sent the email.

I asked today for her to turn my account and the selection matching over to someone else.

NO one is going to make me feel bad about my girls, ya know? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like to try on bras because I am an in-between, so I simply put dislike down for bras, figure I won't get them. I am sticking with them for lounge wear only. I go camping and on trips for races in the summer and this is perfect for that. 

The only bras from wantable that have worked for me have been the sports bras, even though I don't wear them to the gym but they're generally supportive enough to wear if I'm just around the house or even want to pop out to the store.  But I disliked or return any other kind of bra from wantable since they never fit me either.

I forgot to show pics of what I got this month!

I tried intimates this month for the first time and I wasn't overly impressed. I got a really nice chemise, pants that were way wayyy too small for me and what looked and felt like a dollar store bandeau bra that couldn't hold my girls up if it's life depended on it!

IMG_0618.JPG

Then My Accessories Box this month:

Again, I only choose bohemian since that's really my style, but everything matched my profile really well! I like the Egyptian-inspired necklace and am sending back the other one...it's just a bit messy-looking for my liking. Love the sunnies- keeping those, and returning the earrings. They're very pretty, but not something I would wear enough to justify holding on to.

IMG_0693.JPG

I'm going to try Intimates for one more month to see if they'll send me things that will actually fit me. If it's another dud, I'm going to just skip out on it and stick with Accessories. I absolutely love the accessories service so far!

I had $8 in credits so I decided to grab an intimates box and they sent me the MOST horrible box ever.  A long collared nightshirt in a nasty floral pattern (my BF called it a freaking MOMO!) and a super ugly aqua looking pajama set.  It looked like something my 90 year old grandma might wear (honestly... probably not... she'd think it was ugly too!).  I asked for tanks, lounge pants or a sport bra.  Totally returning the whole freaking box and maybe not getting another one again.  Sigh.

Quick question- do they automatically put your credits toward your next box? I have $10 in credit and idk how to cash it in!

Wantable now includes skincare items in the makeup collection! Just Like it or Love it in your profile! I think this is awesome and I can't wait to see what skincare items people will receive! 

skin-care-announcement_mewgtr.jpg

so seeing that wantable added skin care items I just had to resubscribe  I have always had good luck with them did their accessory line off and on (most necklaces I did not like but hey ?) and loved love love any and all make up except false eyelashes

Wow, the only reason I stopped getting their makeup box was because I was on product over-load. But with skincare items too.... 

I'll consider it down the road, other than my five current subs I'm on a no-buy. But, this is good to know!
   I signed up immediately again, I loved this box got it for a  long time and stopped because I had to much stuff.

I signed up immediately again, I loved this box got it for a  long time and stopped because I had to much stuff.
Since I just committed to a 30 day no-buy yesterday, I'm really going to try to hold off. I'd be pretty embarrassed if I caved within one day. :)

Plus, I'm going on vacation this month, so a no-buy is going to help with spending money on my trip. But... there is always September.

Oh Wantables, how I have missed you... 

Okay, okay, I caved. I'm weak. I need help.

But, in my defense... I cancelled my Beautyfix sub this morning, so really, I just replaced that sub with this one. Wantable lured me in by offering a 10% off discount when I updated my profile but didn't order a box. It really isn't my fault. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Wantable has a new fitness box. Has anyone subbed to it yet? It reminds me of Fabletics which is also a fitness box. I order from Fabletics occasionally and like their stuff.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back