Ways to re-use or re-purpose monthly subscription boxes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so trying this!!!! Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just took my sample society box and pinned it to the wall lol

It's surprisingly sturdy.

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just took my sample society box and pinned it to the wall lol

It's surprisingly sturdy.
Loving this one! Another reason to use my staple gun too! You could even paint cute little flowers on it. Thanks for the idea hehe

This one is also on my wall:

Duck tape and two pins is what's keeping that little compartment from falling lol Thats where I keep all my lip tars since it doesn't stand on it's own cause of the caps. I had it sticking out so I can see the color. I would have made it longer but, I cut the wrong side of the cover :/

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you for sharing the link to the directions!  How cute!
really nice.  It was a bit complicated for me at first to figure out how to assemble, then I figured it out.  It's not perfect and a bit clumsy; but I'm proud I accomplished it!

I made a makeup organizer out of my Glossy Boxes. These things are sturdy! I try to keep my beauty shopping habits under control. My rule is if the boxes are full then I'm on a beauty no buy until I can thin out the ranks a bit. I've been using this thing for a couple of months and so far so good. The bottom of the box is hot glued to the lid of the box beneath it. I picked up the decorative paper and metal findings in the scrapbook section of Joanne Fabrics

This is a bedside organizer that I keep on my nightstand for my nightly beauty regimen. It's made out of Beauty Army Boxes and in trimmed with ribbon from my Glossy Box. The lids are hot glued together so that the organizer is one continuous piece. This is super handy and keeps my nightstand from being too cluttered.

I love the creativity in this thread!

Totally stealing both of those ideas, thank you for sharing :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by TacomaGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I made a makeup organizer out of my Glossy Boxes. These things are sturdy! I try to keep my beauty shopping habits under control. My rule is if the boxes are full then I'm on a beauty no buy until I can thin out the ranks a bit. I've been using this thing for a couple of months and so far so good. The bottom of the box is hot glued to the lid of the box beneath it. I picked up the decorative paper and metal findings in the scrapbook section of Joanne Fabrics

This is a bedside organizer that I keep on my nightstand for my nightly beauty regimen. It's made out of Beauty Army Boxes and in trimmed with ribbon from my Glossy Box. The lids are hot glued together so that the organizer is one continuous piece. This is super handy and keeps my nightstand from being too cluttered.

Took TacomaGirl's idea on decorating the box. Don't know what to call this... a stand?  Scrapbook paper, two glossyboxes, knife, scissors, and a glue gun are all the thing's you need to make this. This actually gave me a lot more space. On the bottom are all my foundation and on the top are miscellaneous stuff. 

If you wanted to, you could even make a little curtain to go inside so that it hid whatever was in there.

Super cute!

I still have all my boxes waiting to be made into something. I really want to make the chest of drawers out of my birchboxes, but I haven't yet.

I also saved all my glossyboxes too.

I am thinking of trying to paint my Birchboxes. I have a bunch and I was thinking of using them to make gift boxes for Christmas, kind of like these:

But... I'm not terribly crafty. Would spray paint kill the cardboard? Does anyone have suggestions for the best paint to use for this?

Back