Weekend Plans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is everyone's weekend plans? I'm flying to the midwest tomorrow from CA, but on Sunday I am golfing 18 holes with "the guys"...then coming back to watch some football! I serious testosterone weekend.

Can't wait!

sounds like fun, tony! have a good time
smile.gif

liz, fun LOL

i planned on talking to someone LOTS during the weekend, but he won't be back for another week or so
frown.gif
SO, i'll be working and probably doing family things since my mom's off.

I'm planning on going to Dallas for the weekend and while i'm there i'm going to stop by the MAC counter for some new goodies, YAY! I really, really wish we would get a MAC here in Waco someday! Other than that, I don't have any hot plans yet. Will find something to do while down there, I guess.

Um, just the usual homework, preparing a lab for the class I teach, applying for jobs, and going to church!

However, my in-laws are going to be in town (they can't go more than two months without seeing their "baby", lol) so we'll get to go out for two free dinners.
wink.gif
But most of the weekend hubby will be with his parents (golfing, going to the local college football game, who knows what else) while I stay home and work!
smile.gif

It´ll be a mix of an estrogen/testosterone weekend (*lol* @ Tony!!!)

friday: exam (which is in about 2 1/2 hours....I´m, nervous!
frown.gif
)

probably sleeping after that cause I couldn´t sleep last night, I was too nervous!

girl´s night out *yay*...haven´t had that in a while

sat: probably sleeping all day (because of the girl´s night out...we get drunk fast *lol*) and watching the OC, Charmed and MTV stuff, eating a a lot, followed by a night out with a bunch of guys (including my maybe-soon-to-be-SO
smile.gif
)

I have to work this weekend, but maybe go out with some friends and celebrate my birthday a little early!

Originally Posted by Charmaine It's my dad's birthday on Oct 1 and some of my mom's Filipino friends are coming. Yummy Filipino food! lucky! there are only 2 filipino restaurants around here and there isn't so much variety
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ooh Andrea, who's the mystery soon-to-be-SO? Is this the American football player or someone new? Let's see a pic!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
ditto! we need pics! lol

Saturday: I am taking my friend to MAC to get a make-over for her bday. On Saturday night, it another one of my friend's bday so we might go out to San Francisco and do some bar hopping.

Sunday: I have my company's annual picnic and then I gotta go to the airport to pick my mom up. She went on a mini vacation to Toronto.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ooh Andrea, who's the mystery soon-to-be-SO? Is this the American football player or someone new? Let's see a pic!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
nope, the football player is back in NY. the new guy is american too though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Geez Andrea, you are so pretty...period aw, thanks T :icon_love

Originally Posted by Arielle nope, the football player is back in NY. the new guy is american too though
wink.gif
awww. how cute!

Originally Posted by Jennifer i planned on talking to someone LOTS during the weekend, but he won't be back for another week or so
frown.gif

icon_cry.gif
did he tell you to let me know if you hear from him while he is gone? I can't stand watching the news when I know they are out on a mission.
So when are you coming to visit Mississippi?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by luckylabonte
icon_cry.gif
did he tell you to let me know if you hear from him while he is gone? I can't stand watching the news when I know they are out on a mission.
So when are you coming to visit Mississippi?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Whats the scoop?

My weekend plans:

Tomorrow if the weather is nice, we will spend some time outside on the new outdoor toys I bought Hailey tonite. Theres a few other projects I need to take care of at the new house while we are there.

Saturday: my friend and I are taking the kids to a kids carnival type thing at the park

The rest of the time I SHOULD be packing and decluttering if I have the energy. I have been working on it for days, and I haven't even made a dent in all our junk!

Latest posts

Back